Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: What's The Most Pain You Ever Felt In Your Life?

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    You killed a guy because he poked you with a screwdriver?

I didn't kill him, it was a 30-40 ft bridge, not a huge one going over some kind of a river or something.
    He landed on concrete, visually broke his arm and then managed to get up, I was trying to get away so only saw him getting up, but he's alive

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    I didn't kill him, it was a 30-40 ft bridge, not a huge one going over some kind of a river or something.
    He landed on concrete, visually broke his arm and then managed to get up, I was trying to get away so only saw him getting up, but he's alive
    Yea, we're gonna need some more details on this story

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    Did it go down like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVJNRm4r8Do

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    they could've offered a ride to and from, if not too far ? .. jeez, I would have if I knew that it would be that painful to the patient
    It was more of a weird pain than an intense one (altho it got bad at points). The strangest part is that I could see them digging with the scope when I looked down at my stomach. It felt like the scene in Alien vs Predator where the mother gives birth to an Alien. The most painful part is the fact that they inflate you with air and then poke around in there. It feels like you're about to pop.

I was fighting a big dude in high school. He had 4 arms and was built like a train. Had a pony tail, i believe he was of asian descent.

I threw a shuriken at him during reading class, he got up and with his four arms ripped me in half. I bled to death, but i survived. Doctors told me i should feel lucky because i died.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    In descending order off the top of my head:

I almost died from Scarlet Fever when I was like 6. Had a fever of over 105 for a while, couldn't eat for days, went to the emergency room.

I had back spasms for a year and didn't know what they were and didn't go to the doctor. I could barely walk. When I finally went to the doctor they were surprised I could've waited so long because they were that bad. The physical therapy hurt so bad that I almost cried on the table when she worked on me.

Dislocating my knee twice hurt really bad too, first time was much worse though.

Ripped some skin on my dick once too. Every boner was painful as hell.
    Yeah, I partially dislocated my patella once but I didn't tear anything so it wasn't too bad. Still pretty painful tho and def freaky to see you're knee cap off center. Apparently I have extremely flexible tendons because the doctor was really surprised to find only a sprained MCL on my MRI.

Did you end up tearing your ACL/MCL when you dislocated yours?

Banned

I broke my leg when I was 3 years old. Can't remember the pain, but I can remember laying on the ground screaming and my parents running down the stairs to shout at my sister who pushed me off the couch we were bouncing on. Don't think I've had an injury as serious as that, so I guess that's been the most painful.

Ate some pasta at this joint called "Pazzo Pizzeria".. Looked and tasted ok, but Jesus H Christ did it get me ill..

I had the runs and was vomiting all hours of the night. Vomited twice in my sleep and the next morning had the chills. Aside from having pneumonia and snapping my tibia and fibula, this was the worst I've felt. By far.

when a girl was wanking off so hard and fast that my d1ck started to bleed.

Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

I have had a lot of emotional pain in my life that was a lot worse than any physical pain I have felt. But if we are talking about purely physical, there was a time when I was younger than I used to experiment with sex toys with some of my more outgoing sexual partners. When the toys got boring, we used to have sex in different places. Once we had sex on the beach, and the sand somehow caused us to get stuck for a while. I was stuck and I didn't want to pull it out by force because that is how you cause an **** prolapse. It pained me a lot because the hole was actually shrinking and becoming too small and chocking/chafing me. Eventually I managed to slip it out but I had to use lubricant. I think the absurdity of the situation and the fear of how wrong it could go actually added to the pain factor. But it wasn't that bad compared to a lot of others in this thread. You guys are really making me wince.

I rule the local playground

Tore some meniscus in my knee once. It didn't really hurt right when it happened, in fact I don't even know how it happened, but walking on it without crutches was pretty much impossible to do for the next few months.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    I honestly don't know. The first time was pretty bad, my whole left leg bent backwards like a flamingo's knee, but the doctor I went to was a too Earthy and wouldn't set up an MRI or anything. She recommended 3 weeks out of basketball, and staying immobile at home for 2 weeks icing it every hour. I think at least my meniscus is messed up. There was a lot of swelling and I couldn't move it for a couple of days. I still have no clue about what is going on in there. I lost a lot of explosion and basically stopped all sports after that.

Second time I was crouched in a frog position moving stones to make a pathway in a backyard, twisted to grab one instead of standing up and it popped in and out. Minimal swelling and sore for a few days.
    Yeah, apparently meniscus problem are common after a knee dislocation because it basically gets sheared off by the force of the dislocation against the surrounding bone.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

It's a toss up between breaking my wrist while playing football or dislocating my jaw.

While playing tackle football, I got blindsided and my whole body landed on my left wrist. Got up in terrible pain, but thought it was just a strain. Continued to play and eventually caught a pass or two, but the pain was unbearable. The next morning my wrist looked like the size of a grapefruit.

I have TMJ for those that know what that is and the other day I was yawning and it felt like someone took a bat to my face. My lower jaw dislocated for a brief second and it was awful.

Ah, that's why you can't figure out breakfast; because you dislocated your jaw. That makes sense. Must have been blindsided by a liberal.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

As an 8-10 year old I rode my bike right straight into a sidewalk curb. My package hit the neck of the bike as I flew off.