Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Lena Dunham and her little sister - WTF

Quote Originally Posted by DwnShft2Xcelr8
    She's creepy.

And butt ugly.

Isn't she famous for playing a fat feminist in a shitty TV show?

National High School Star lakers_forever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    op: you think the fact that she did these these things as a teenager DOES make her a sexual predator and guilty of sexual abuse? or is it "just creepy"? can't have it both ways.
    What she did as a child (she was 7) is just creepy. What she did as a teenager makes her a sexual predator.

She is 6 years older than he sister. As her sister grew, Lena, now a teenager, bribed her little sister for sexual favors: "kissing on the libs for 5 seconds" and "relaxing on her" and later on as a 17 year old (her sister was 11) did this:

(...)

I shared a bed with my sister, Grace, until I was seventeen years old. She was afraid to sleep alone and would begin asking me around 5:00 P.M. every day whether she could sleep with me. I put on a big show of saying no, taking pleasure in watching her beg and sulk, but eventually I always relented. Her sticky, muscly little body thrashed beside me every night as I read Anne Sexton, watched reruns of SNL, sometimes even as I slipped my hand into my underwear to figure some stuff out.

(...)
    As she grew, I took to bribing her for her time and affection: one dollar in quarters if I could do her makeup like a

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Yeah a 7 year old looking at her sister's vag[COLOR="Black"]in[/COLOR]a makes her a sexual predator. Sure...

Well he stated it makes her creepy. Especially her recollection of it now as an adult and how she described it.

Voice of a generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    stop hatin' on this strong womyn
    Haha.

-Smak

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by lakers_forever
    What she did as a child (she was 7) is just creepy. What she did as a teenager makes her a sexual predator.

She is 6 years older than he sister. As her sister grew, Lena, now a teenager, bribed her little sister for sexual favors: "kissing on the libs for 5 seconds" and "relaxing on her" and later on as a 17 year old (her sister was 11) did this:

(...)

I shared a bed with my sister, Grace, until I was seventeen years old. She was afraid to sleep alone and would begin asking me around 5:00 P.M. every day whether she could sleep with me. I put on a big show of saying no, taking pleasure in watching her beg and sulk, but eventually I always relented. Her sticky, muscly little body thrashed beside me every night as I read Anne Sexton, watched reruns of SNL, sometimes even as I slipped my hand into my underwear to figure some stuff out.

(...)
    As she grew, I took to bribing her for her time and affection: one dollar in quarters if I could do her makeup like a “motorcycle chick.” Three pieces of candy if I could kiss her on the lips for five seconds. Whatever she wanted to watch on TV if she would just “relax on me.” Basically, anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl I was trying.
    yea i know all that, i read it. it's weird and a little disturbing.

but you just recited the facts. good of you to refer to them but WHY does the above make lena dunham a sexual predator? more importantly (to me anyway), what about them makes it appropriate to accuse her of sexual abuse in a magazine headline and misconstrue her joking analogy of her behaviors to your average every day sexual predator?

without of course the victim's consent and doubly flagrant on the grounds that the only reference they have to the events come from the accused own semi-autobiographical writing.
    Last edited by RidonKs; 11-03-2014 at 09:41 PM.

Yeah a 7 year old looking at her sister's vag[COLOR="Black"]in[/COLOR]a makes her a sexual predator. Sure...
    When she was a teenager she gave her little 8 year old sister candy to make out with her.

She slept with her preteen sister every night when she was 17 and *********ed next to her.

Those are the more significant things here. At that age she knows exactly what she's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    When she was a teenager she gave her little 8 year old sister candy to make out with her.

She slept with her preteen sister every night when she was 17 and *********ed next to her.

Those are the more significant things here. At that age she knows exactly what she's doing.
    lol how the fk is anyone defending this behavior ? I guess it's because they're both female ? .. if that was an older brother doing that ..

What? In the very post you quoted, I denied she is a sexual predator for what she did as a 7 year old (i said it was just creepy). I said she is a sexual predator for what she did as a teenager to her little sister.

Kissing on the lips is making out?

You do realize lots of kids do weird shit like that, right?

Flicking the bean next to someone is ultimately no different than sharing a room with a brother and jerking off in the dark. As long as they aren't forcing the other to do anything, or are doing anything to them it's just weird.

She wasn't molesting her.
    Hey hello. That's the same argument every child sexual predator uses. "They are willing, they want to discover and play...so what's wrong about that?"

6 years is a big age gap. A 14-17 year old regularly bribing an 8-11 year old for "long kisses on the mouth" (I doubt she means something else than making out, but whatever) is a little beyond "two kids doing weird stuff".

And I like your "brother jerking it in the dark" analogy. It's exactly the same thing as an 11 year old crawling in bed with a big 17 year old brother because the kid is still a bit afraid of sleeping alone, and then the 17 year old starts jerking it while they are in physical contact. That's creepy as shit.

What the actual f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck did I just read

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Hey hello. That's the same argument every child sexual predator uses. "They are willing, they want to discover and play...so what's wrong about that?"

6 years is a big age gap. A 14-17 year old regularly bribing an 8-11 year old for "long kisses on the mouth" (I doubt she means something else than making out, but whatever) is a little beyond "two kids doing weird stuff".

And I like your "brother jerking it in the dark" analogy. It's exactly the same thing as an 11 year old crawling in bed with a big 17 year old brother because the kid is still a bit afraid of sleeping alone, and then the 17 year old starts jerking it while they are in physical contact. That's creepy as shit.
    Yep. Imagine the reactions if a man wrote the same things about his little sister or little. Saying that when he was 17 he used to jerk off while the "sticky, muscly little body" of his little brother or sister thrashed beside him every night.

When I was little I used to let my friends look into my peehole