Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Lena Dunham and her little sister - WTF

this is gay and ****ing weird

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Thank god prof doesn't have a little sister for him to jerk off onto while she sleeps
    forreal. at 17 years old, beating off with your younger sister is fcked up.

Banned

I don't know who this woman is except that she is ugly but what she wrote does not come off as a child molester or a sexual predator. She did nothing wrong.

Only thing she did weird was playing with herself with her sister in the same bed and even that is excusable. She shouldn't have done it in the same bed because its weird but it doesn't mean she was playing with herself to the tune of her little sister.

Kind of like rubbing one out in a dorm room and a roommate is sleeping on the bunk above you. Some may find that weird too.

It is what it is and I don't think anything more of it. You guys have a big imagination.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I don't know who this woman is except that she is ugly but what she wrote does not come off as a child molester or a sexual predator. She did nothing wrong.

Only thing she did weird was playing with herself with her sister in the same bed and even that is excusable. She shouldn't have done it in the same bed because its weird but it doesn't mean she was playing with herself to the tune of her little sister.

Kind of like rubbing one out in a dorm room and a roommate is sleeping on the bunk above you. Some may find that weird too.

It is what it is and I don't think anything more of it. You guys have a big imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Hey hello. The younger sister wasn't involved or participating in anything sexual. She was there in there dark.
    lol so you think it would be perfectly fine if an older teenage male was laying in bed with a prepubescent girl like that and jerking off next to her ? just wanna be clear that this lady is being excused because she's female

How anyone can defend these actions is beyond comprehension.

Coercing an innocent with bribes is okay now? *********ing while focusing on the body of a much younger sibling is okay now?

I guess what Woody Allen did was also excusable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    I just read the whole thing. This some shit out of a Jameer fanfic though

Idk who this bitch is but I can relate

Put this woman in prison so she can further explore and fulfill her curiosities. In a world where an elderly man is too afraid to give a kid a candy bar, Dunham definitely qualifies as a sexual predator of the worst kind since she molested her own little sister.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Hey hello. That's the same argument every child sexual predator uses. "They are willing, they want to discover and play...so what's wrong about that?"

6 years is a big age gap. A 14-17 year old regularly bribing an 8-11 year old for "long kisses on the mouth" (I doubt she means something else than making out, but whatever) is a little beyond "two kids doing weird stuff".

And I like your "brother jerking it in the dark" analogy. It's exactly the same thing as an 11 year old crawling in bed with a big 17 year old brother because the kid is still a bit afraid of sleeping alone, and then the 17 year old starts jerking it while they are in physical contact. That's creepy as shit.
    Ahh.......the memories

National High School Star lakers_forever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Hero
    Who is Lena Dunham?
    I have no idea. I'm not american. I guessed she is famous, because the media here in Brazil talked about this controversy.

Ben Shapiro (is he famous in the US?) refuses to delete article from his site:

http://www.truthrevolt.org/commentar...lt-quoting-her

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lakers_forever
    I have no idea. I'm not american. I guessed she is famous, because the media here in Brazil talked about this controversy.

Lena Dunham is really only borderline famous among the subset of people who have HBO and are familiar with her show. She could probably walk down most random US cities without getting noticed.

Ben Shapiro is not famous. He doesn't like Dunham because of her political leanings which makes this whole "controversy" somewhat contrived. That isn't to say that Dunham isn't creepy, because I'm not a fan of her and the excerpt was weird, to say the least... but I also don't really think anyone cares all that much.

Lots of fake outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by lakers_forever

She's not really that famous as far as actresses go but is a Feminist media darling since she's big/not "conventionally pretty".

National High School Star lakers_forever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Lena Dunham is really only borderline famous among the subset of people who have HBO and are familiar with her show. She could probably walk down most random US cities without getting noticed.

Ben Shapiro is not famous. He doesn't like Dunham because of her political leanings which makes this whole "controversy" somewhat contrived. That isn't to say that Dunham isn't creepy, because I'm not a fan of her and the excerpt was weird, to say the least... but I also don't really think anyone cares all that much.

Lots of fake outrage.
    Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    She's not really that famous as far as actresses go but is a Feminist media darling since she's big/not "conventionally pretty".

Thanks for the info, guys!