Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: How much caffeine do you drink a day?

Coffee in morning
    caffeine in pre workout before gym
    coffee in afternoon
    tea in evening

Probably about 600mg a day during the week, maybe 400 on the weekends

For people who don't want the added calories or cost of coffee just get a bottle of caffeine pills. Can get 100 for about $7, they have 200mg each (about a cup of coffee). Can even cut them in half and get 200 servings if you don't need the full 200mg

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    I don't think I take in any caffeine at all... Is there anything besides Coffee, soda and energy drinks that contains caffeine? I might be forgetting something.
    Semen.

I haven't had a soda in like 2 years. Just Gatorade or milk for me in the morning. Water throughout the day. I do drink orange juice with my dinner though. I'm weird

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    I haven't had a soda in like 2 years. Just Gatorade or milk for me in the morning. Water throughout the day. I do drink orange juice with my dinner though. I'm weird
    I lot of black people drink OJ with their fast food dinner. It's a tradition in my hood that we drink OJ and smoke kush.

Speaking of juice, what are your thoughts on the more delectable juice; grape.

High School Starter

I'm an insomniac so I have an energy whenever I feel like complete shit which is pretty often. Use it mainly after school for the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    What do you do for work? And how do you recover everyday from working in a physically demanding job? Thats good you moderate your coffee consumption.

And yeah i agree with the last person. Everyones situation is unique and different, do what you need to do
    I do landscaping so it's all sort of different things from mowing lawns, edging, blowing and light exercise things like that to shoveling, digging, and other fairly intense things.

Today for recovery, I'm just sitting on my ass... I've been doing fairly difficult physically demanding work (shoveling) and working out hard that past week or so I need some down time. Most of the time the job isn't physically demanding enough for me not to work out when I get home. When I worked for solar city installing solar panels up on roofs... when the day is done, unless you are just a freakin animal, you aren't doing anything for the rest of the day. I worked out on my off days... but when I got home from work I sat around, relaxed, and made sure I got 8 hours plus of sleep. I didn't drink any coffee though while doing that job though because you lose too much fluid and the last thing I needed was something that dehydrated me (coffee) while sweating my ass off up on a roof. It's said that coffee/caffeine in moderation don't cause dehydration, but for me when I drink coffee, I get cotton mouth and need water.
    Last edited by Swaggin916; 11-05-2014 at 01:35 AM.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Having a cup of coffee, smoking a cigarette, and then taking a dump in the morning is one of the finer things in life. You don't know what you're missing.
    I do..........Cigarettes.

Having a cup of coffee, smoking a cigarette, and then taking a dump in the morning is one of the finer things in life. You don't know what you're missing.
    This man knows!

Banned

F*ck that.

I'd rather not have lung cancer.

This is so true. Just reading it made me a little relaxed. I haven't smoked a cig in such a long time and I ain't getting back in to it but those three things he just mentioned put together is the definition of relaxation.

None

NBA All-star

varies on the amount of bull sh*t required that day