Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Christian declares war on Muslim country and invades with military

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    I don't remember anyone sensible making such a connection
    Does that caveat include the Bush Adminstration?

Default Re: Christian declares war on Muslim country and invades with military

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    Not everyone is as rational at thinking.

I'm not disagreeing with you but the only way a country will step in and do something about the situation there is if there is significant financial gains in return. Just look at the money spent on defense budgets around the world. We could wipe out world hunger easily by using half the amount of an annual budget.
    That may be true, but one needs to get past the approaching politics, virtues and life in terms of this realistic thinking. Otherwise, you're bound to spout about "the most benevolent superpower in the world" and "the most moral empire", which are oxymorons and just a very stupid thing one jackass seem to have pushed into some others here. I'm not replying to your post here.

To come back, significant financial gains to whom - to certain interests groups. It's not for the americans as citizens. The point is that the government is not working for the people, and commiting crimes in their name.