Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    National High School Star SsKSpurs21's Avatar

Default Re: Audi Q3 vs BMW X1 vs Mercedes GLA

not much of a german guy. all my cars have been japs. always been a lexus guy. i had a IS300 in college and i currently have a 2011 Lexus GS350. i want the new one but cant afford that right now with a 3 month old lol.

anyways. i like the new NX which is in the same class as the ones you posted.

Last edited by SsKSpurs21; 11-05-2014 at 05:51 PM.

Are these German SUVs actually worth it? I can understand paying more for the German cars vs. the alternatives when it comes to sedans and coupes. For the 3 series and C class, because you can argue that it's worth it for the better driving experience.
    But not sure how you can argue the same in the case of these SUVs. Waste of money imo, compared to offerings from manufacturers like Infiniti, Lexus, Jeep etc. IMO

My aunt has a Q3 and loved it. Plus, that Audi quattro AWD is a nice bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by arkain
    Are these German SUVs actually worth it? I can understand paying more for the German cars vs. the alternatives when it comes to sedans and coupes. For the 3 series and C class, because you can argue that it's worth it for the better driving experience.
    But not sure how you can argue the same in the case of these SUVs. Waste of money imo, compared to offerings from manufacturers like Infiniti, Lexus, Jeep etc. IMO
    Yes, they are.

Same can be applied to the SUV's as to the sedans.

OP, go for the Audi, you seem pretty set on it. It is the best looking of the 3 IMO. But at the same time I'd advise you to at least look at the X1 before you buy. I'm an Audi guy too, so I'd probably lean towards it, but I really like the X1 I drive around currently which is why I'm recommending it.

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    hideous from the back

id go with the beamer
    bimmer