Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Do You Love Your Job?

Quote Originally Posted by Duggrr
    Is the pay really that abysmal? I'm considering being a teacher myself. (Currently a senior in high school.)
    I'm able to pay my bills and have some fun here and there. Can't really take any big vacations or do anything exotic, but I'm getting by.

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    Haha damn sounds like you got it made
    Other than the lack of shifts, its fantastic. But it also helps me out cause I can't work too much with my workload sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    10/10

I live with my mom and literally have zero responsibilities.

Living the good life.
    As long as you're saving, no problem with that. Haha don't be blowing all your money on women or drugs, well unless it makes you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Other than the lack of shifts, its fantastic. But it also helps me out cause I can't work too much with my workload sometimes.
    ..... Yet you haven't smashed any of them and probably never will.

Cold hard truth brah. You can stare at their asses all you want and their slutty personalities might be enjoyable to you, but you ain't smashing shit and we both know that.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981
    No longer a sportswriter?
    Had to give it up, bro. Working in newspapers was both truly fulfilling and incredibly frustrating. The industry is dying a very slow and painful death. I worked in the industry for approximately eight years and I feel like I got a lot out of that experience.

But, there came a time wherein I had to think about my future. Unless you're working on the national stage, you're not making a remotely comfortable wage in print journalism. I was presented the opportunity to build a nest egg and a level of comfort that I'd probably never find in sports/news reporting.

I took it... and I think it was the right choice.

..... Yet you haven't smashed any of them and probably never will.

Cold hard truth brah. You can stare at their asses all you want and their slutty personalities might be enjoyable to you, but you ain't smashing shit and we both know that.
    I've smashed one actually not too long ago. My fav slut at work by far.

As long as you're saving, no problem with that. Haha don't be blowing all your money on women or drugs, well unless it makes you happy.
    Yeah, good look.

I might just live with her indefinitely. I'm not in a rush. I enjoy the luxurious life I'm living right now.... no need to blow it

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    I've smashed one actually not too long ago. My fav slut at work by far.
    Damn. Where do you work?

No bitches at my work space. Just middle-aged c)ck suckers. But I work in a guitar pedal shop, which attracts no youngins.

I'm a prodigy though. You guys are working at grocery stores and I'm busy with helping to manage and run a company.

Damn. Where do you work?

No bitches at my work space. Just middle-aged c)ck suckers. But I work in a guitar pedal shop, which attracts no youngins.

I'm a prodigy though. You guys are working at grocery stores and I'm busy with helping to manage and run a company.
    Bartender at concerts. More than half of the girls have boyfriends but I consider them to be sluts because of how much they'll flirt knowing fully well they have a f*cking boyfriend.

Being a union roofer can be tough but since I turned Journeyman and am making 31+ an hour the pay is absolutely worth it. The work on the other hand can be insanely tough I already have 3 herniated discs and I'm 23. The benefits and all that are awesome but I know I need to find something else to do for my body sake. Not to mention the 16 hour days but you make up for it with overtime and double time. So I'd rank it a 7/10.

teaching is awesome but requires a tanker of patience

I like it. I don't love what I do, but I don't mind doing it.

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Concrete pumping 35/hr its not bad but ive only just started 9 days in. I actually lied my way into the job. Saying I had experience and stuff. But im secretly just learning as I go. Tuff job but I over doubled the amount I was making in 6 months. I also do a bit of real estate stuff on the side. So ill give it 5/10

Banned

That's my only worry in my profession. Higher ranks means more responsibilities.
    Wouldn't be so bad if we had competent managerial staff

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Concrete pumping 35/hr its not bad but ive only just started 9 days in. I actually lied my way into the job. Saying I had experience and stuff. But im secretly just learning as I go. Tuff job but I over doubled the amount I was making in 6 months. I also do a bit of real estate stuff on the side. So ill give it 5/10