Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Default Re: How incredibly unattractive is this in a girl you like?

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54
    S I've told her I like her
    Stop doing this. I used to think it was the right way to approach a female too. It's not. You're gonna lose out every time to the other guy. She doesn't care about your feelings or drawing out your personality.

Why are you falling for women without self control? Plus if she was really into you, why is she still f*cking around? She flat out shut you down verbally and through her actions, there wasn't any room for confusion.

I've been through the same thing, I've probably been to depths of beta hell that no other Isher has ever seen, at one point I was in love with a girl that was in love with a dude that had a wife and three kids and I used to console her and try to help her through it. I was being the biggest b*tch n*gga I could be.

Something happened though, overnight I realized that I had a spine, balls, etc... I was a man and needed to be treated and RESPECTED as such. This girl is disrespectful and unprofessional bruh. Find yourself a classy broad who doesn't have her business in the street fam.

there are alot of cvm dripping sluts out there waiting to take a pounding. Dip it in, maybe multiple times, and do not get attached. Just think of her as an object, a sex slave of sorts, that you just pound the sh1t out of if you are horny. But you aren't obligated to any other things with her because they are just things, they have no feelings.

But if you want a relationship stay away from her, obviously. Find a female who respects herself and not some fck doll that fcks everything it sees.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Of course it is a turn off when girls are not into you but are into other guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    Why are you falling for women without self control? Plus if she was really into you, why is she still f*cking around? She flat out shut you down verbally and through her actions, there wasn't any room for confusion.

I've been through the same thing, I've probably been to depths of beta hell that no other Isher has ever seen, at one point I was in love with a girl that was in love with a dude that had a wife and three kids and I used to console her and try to help her through it. I was being the biggest b*tch n*gga I could be.

Something happened though, overnight I realized that I had a spine, balls, etc... I was a man and needed to be treated and RESPECTED as such. This girl is disrespectful and unprofessional bruh. Find yourself a classy broad who doesn't have her business in the street fam.
    It really is interesting, though. Psychology maybe.

You see a girl and are like ooo she's DTF. And she may be hot, too. Or hot enough. But then you realize she's really DTF. haha. As in, she's not as discerning as you wish. What does it mean?

It's you, really. Falling in love with ho-ish girls is bad because they are basically going thru the motions. They have a game that works and use it often.

Once you've fallen for a hoish girl (and we all have, bet, at least when younger), you start to wonder if other girls are hoish.

The answer is... does it matter? If her behavior upsets you, ditch her. She will still persist. Then you say nah. Or you can let her go down on you. heh.

I'd look at the other girl. People's stories are funny. She says 'this guy came in and hit on us both but the other girl was the one who went for it." Then you say something like o word. And you start being nicer to her and colder to the other girl. Don't get mad. Don't say what a slut. If that situation were to play out for me... and both girls were there, I'd just look at the girl who made out and be like really... wow. Give a reaction of disapproval but don't get mad.

I really feel it's good to keep your emotions under control in front of women. Be mad when you get home. Philosophize. You can tease them, too. Be like... any muscle bound guys come in here lately? To the story teller, in front of the girl, just to let her know you didn't forget.

Peace

-Smak

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly

Almost had me giving a real life standing ovation

If we're being honest... we've all had some questionable moments as men, acting like the worst kind of bottom-feeding, jumping through hoops for skanks who didn't deserve it betas. The important thing is to learn from it and recognize that behavior in the future. Women have a sixth sense for guys they can take advantage of. Sounds like the chick in the OP likes the attention he showers her with but wouldn't give him the time of day. Just stringing him along because she knows he'll go along.

As long as he learns from this, like we all hopefully have, he'll come out better on the other end. A real man. God speed, OP.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Dadda overestimating women again

Attributing them superpowers and shit
    Yet I've never once eaten their booty hole like there was ice cream inside. Can you say the same, Randy?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Why is licking a butthole bad?
    It's a goddamn epidemic

Ice cream don't work that shit melts...

Put some chocolate pudding in there tho gotdamn
    Try syrup or jelly next time you degenerate.

A few questions for OP:

1) Do you 2 only hang out at work?
    2) How many times have you told this girl you like her?
    3) How old is she?

Banned

Dadda sex game cena. Only 5 moves and only little kids like em
    It's all about efficiency and consistency- whatever gets the job done with as little effort on my part. All that other stuff is just showing off for nothing. Just comes off as desperate, decreases your property values. Plus, how can any woman respect an ass eater- every time you open your mouth, she knows you're full of shit.

Good college starter

Dadda sex game cena. Only 5 moves and only little kids like em

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh

Don't encourage him.

Let me guess, you like licking booty hole too you sick f*ck. Bunch of tossed salad man, fleece johnson lookin ass nigguhs I swear. Living like gay dudes in prison for no reason.

Thanks for the good thread guys, same responses I'm getting in real life, some people say rip and dip and some people say just forget her

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
    A few questions for OP:

1) Do you 2 only hang out at work?
    2) How many times have you told this girl you like her?
    3) How old is she?
    1) yes
    2) several
    3) 18

Anyways, I'm over it, I'm going to stop giving her the attention she craves and look for other bitches

This girl had the nerve to say I HAVE to get her a bday gift, and then I found out she's taking one of her numerous **** buddys to her party, again, not me
    Last edited by fsvr54; 11-07-2014 at 04:52 PM.

College superstar

You seem like a nice guy OP. In all honesty I think this was part of the problem. If she was down for a relationship then I'm sure she would have gone with you. But she's "finding" herself and putting it about, you may have missed out on a golden opportunity to have no strings attached sex. If I was in your shoes I'd just ask her flat out if she wants to come over to yours one night.

You have nothing to lose at this point. Have some fun, there's plenty of time to meet your next girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54
    Thanks for the good thread guys, same responses I'm getting in real life, some people say rip and dip and some people say just forget her

1) yes
    2) several
    3) 18

Anyways, I'm over it, I'm going to stop giving her the attention she craves and look for other bitches
    Bro my 2 cents is that you swung and missed on this one. I'd say take a little time and lick your wounds and then move on the next one. You sound like a good dude though; hopefully you have better luck with the next girl.