Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Banned

Default Re: How incredibly unattractive is this in a girl you like?

What's wrong with a girl Fvkin you with a strap on?
    I was riding with you till now, but I think this is my stop to get off.
    Look, its hot when you do it to a girl. But its nasty if a girl does it to you, in my opinion at least. That wouldn't interest me at all. Thats one step away from taking a strap on in your ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Lol, it doesn't go inside the asshole fool. Unlike yours, my asshole is tight and unstretched.

Anyway chick who did that was a little nasty indeed. But everything about slobbering on a **** or on balls seem as nasty as licking a butthole to me.
    Who knew there was so much nuance and differing philosophy within the ass eating community? This has been illuminating. You are a fascinating and complex people, I hope to learn more about your culture.

Still refuse to eat ass doe.

Good college starter

Default Re: How incredibly unattractive is this in a girl you like?

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Who knew there was so much nuance and differing philosophy within the ass eating community? This has been illuminating. You are a fascinating and complex people, I hope to learn more about your culture.

Still refuse to eat ass doe.
    Your so selfish man. If you dont want to do it for yourself, you should atleast do it for the girl. Im sure most girls dont actually like giving blo[COLOR="Black"]wjo[/COLOR]bs, they just do it to make the guy happy.