Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Most weed you've ever smoked in one day?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    If I was a rap star or a millionaire, I'd be high ALL day.

Because I'd have nothing to worry about.. My future is set for a while, as long as I invest properly I'm good for survival.

But when you're in college? The biggest trap. You have no responsibilities, no one watching you, and you can do whatever you want. Then.. Once you leave.. As Nas said harsh realities of life hit me after I smoke.
    He also said "life's a bitch and then ya die, that's why we get high, cause ya never know when ya gonna go" ... idk if rappers give the best advice man

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    He also said "life's a bitch and then ya die, that's why we get high, cause ya never know when ya gonna go" ... idk if rappers give the best advice man

Didn't AZ say that? Regardless.. I like that line.. Because when you continue to smoke weed even when you're in a bad position, it highlights it. When you're in a good position I imagine it highlights that.

not alot , prolly slightly less than a gram , yet everyone here thinks im a pothead loser

Quarter ounce between me and my friend. We drank, did ecstacy, ketamine, cocaine, and ghb at clubs. Came back to the crib and smoked for over 24 hours listening to music and dancing in the kitchen. It wasnt even a weed high, it mixed with the drugs so at times it would pick you up, other times take you down, other times take you sideways lol Good times when i didn`t give a F back in the day

Cali Love

like 5g's back in amsterdam

haha by myself?

I used to smoke Bs though, could easily do a pack a day. Five optimos. That'd be what I did and then you know if other shit went down with other people.

I can't imagine the amount of THC I have consumed in one day.

But yeah, if it's a celebration or something, that's different. Let me really think about this...

Wake up, roll a b. The fist B of the day is the best cuz it's the only time you really get high. No matter how much weed you smoke. Then you keep smoking whenever you come down. I think that I was addicted to the tobacco from the paper, too. I was good with smoking about every hour or two, to stay where I wanted to be in terms of numbness.

The thing I did as I was older (when I still smoked) is smoke less. I realized (and this is true shit, bet) that you can't really get much higher than a 1 hitter. The best high is a one hitter of the bombest weed you can think of. But, for me, I'd just keep progressively smoking more until I was like **** it I'm buying some blunts.

To me, smoking was something that I did. I wasn't hiding in the bathroom. I used to love to just smoke in the car or sit on my porch, whatever.

I smoked again, not even super high times shit but like legit 50s... not too long ago. I only smoked a few hits off a J and I was high for three days. haha. Not high but I could feel it in my system. So kiddies, listen to yaboy... smoke the best weed you can find and be very conservative.

You won't get hypoxic damage, you won't go broke, and you can really savor the actual high and not the stupor. Smoke a one hitter and go do something. Best feeling in the world. Go play ball, go out to the beach, watch nature, etc.

-Smak

Most in one day? Damn. Probably 4/20 one year. Definitely rolled up a quarter into blunts/Js/bongs, and running into people who had packed a ton themselves. One of the best blunts I'd ever smoked was a ~2g blunt of some very very fine weed, plus hash and kief.