Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Most weed you've ever smoked in one day?

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    Six times a day is normal for a stoner. When I was in high school I would smoke a bowl:

upon waking up
    at the bus stop
    in the bathroom during second period
    in the bathroom during lunch
    as soon as I got home

and then probably five or more between then and going to bed.

now I probably smoke 5 times a day on average, just much smaller amounts each time. I'll pack up two or three good hits and just hold them in. drugs are expensive.
    you used to carry your bong to highschool and smoke in between classes?

OP is alpha af

I smoked half an ounce of some good by my self....

A buddy handled the other half.

I was hallucinating hardcore and I looked up at this big ass tupac poster that used to be in my room..... I stared at his face and he morphed into the devil. Horns and everything.... I was so ****ing high I couldn't even move.. I just sat there paranoid and scared for a good 5 minutes.

My buddy was downstairs eating all of my families food. This happened on a weekend three years ago, it was a Saturday and my parents and brother were out of town for a golf tournament so we had the house all alone.

Instead of bringing bitches over, we smoked an ounce of weed that cost us like 350 bucks.

Honestly, I believe I killed brain cells that night. I haven't quite felt the same since that night.... and the latter parts of it are a big blur to me. I passed out but woke up with ketchup stains and chocolate residue all over my shirt.

And If my friend wasn't there I would have probably beat my dick off at least 2 or 3 times. I get horny as **** when I smoke dank stuff but sex didn't cross my mind that night.

Most of you kids on here would have died smoking that much weed in like an hour time window.....

People who say you can't die from weed are stupid as **** and only read optimistic weed articles.

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    Yeah, what a ****ing loser.

He probably had a small pipe. It was his only escape from the stress of high school.

Kid needed his "me time" so he could sit by himself in a baffroom stall and puff some weed.

While other kids are socializing and being normal, this dude is by himself smoking pot on the shitter.

dumbass you ever hear of a ****ing bowl?

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Myself? maybe a quad, but honestly, probably not even that close to that. I tend to spend a little more on quality to have the high last a lot longer

Probably a quarter to half, but hard to tell with friends involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Yeah, what a ****ing loser.

He probably had a small pipe. It was his only escape from the stress of high school.

Kid needed his "me time" so he could sit by himself in a baffroom stall and puff some weed.

While other kids are socializing and being normal, this dude is by himself smoking pot on the shitter.
    pretty much

dumbass you ever hear of a ****ing bowl?
    My bad i thought bowl is referring to the part of a bong. I didnt know it was the same terminology for a pipe. It still doesnt change the fact that you were smoking by yourself next to other people shitting like Budaii pointed out

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Crose's Avatar

I smoked half an ounce of some good by my self....

A buddy handled the other half.

I was hallucinating hardcore and I looked up at this big ass tupac poster that used to be in my room..... I stared at his face and he morphed into the devil. Horns and everything.... I was so ****ing high I couldn't even move.. I just sat there paranoid and scared for a good 5 minutes.

My buddy was downstairs eating all of my families food. This happened on a weekend three years ago, it was a Saturday and my parents and brother were out of town for a golf tournament so we had the house all alone.

Instead of bringing bitches over, we smoked an ounce of weed that cost us like 350 bucks.

Honestly, I believe I killed brain cells that night. I haven't quite felt the same since that night.... and the latter parts of it are a big blur to me. I passed out but woke up with ketchup stains and chocolate residue all over my shirt.

And If my friend wasn't there I would have probably beat my dick off at least 2 or 3 times. I get horny as **** when I smoke dank stuff but sex didn't cross my mind that night.

Most of you kids on here would have died smoking that much weed in like an hour time window.....

People who say you can't die from weed are stupid as **** and only read optimistic weed articles.
    for all that talk of being a winner in life and having the toughness to fight destructive habits and urges, you sure seem like quite the loser.

smoking uncontrollably, food stains all over you, avoiding girls for drugs

what a ****ing loser

My bad i thought bowl is referring to the part of a bong. I didnt know it was the same terminology for a pipe. It still doesnt change the fact that you were smoking by yourself next to other people shitting like Budaii pointed out
    lol never said I was by myself. it was a little crew I used to hang out with, and there were always a handful of us getting baked in there. high school was boring as shit, and we had two specific times throughout the day where we would always meet up to smoke a little something and make classes more bearable. I'm surprised you homos never did anything like that. too scared to smoke on school property? I'll bet you never got laid in the bathroom at school either huh?

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

one 4/20 me and 3 other friends smoked a oz in a couple hours. we smoked a double stuffy(2 dutches emptied out connected and stuffed) that took a half oz alone. then we smoked 2 oowops which each had about 5 grams in each and a bunch of joints. i didn't smoke weed for 2 days after lol

Quote Originally Posted by Crose
    for all that talk of being a winner in life and having the toughness to fight destructive habits and urges, you sure seem like quite the loser.

smoking uncontrollably, food stains all over you, avoiding girls for drugs

what a ****ing loser
    Didn't mean to hurt your feelings, Prometheus.

It's completely normal to ditch lunch/socializing to smoke weed alone in the bathroom.

Just like it's completely normal to hide behind an alt account to get words off your chest.

Hehehehehe!

Take a seat and smoke yourself silly, you cowardly c*ck fiend.

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings, Prometheus.

It's completely normal to ditch lunch/socializing to smoke weed alone in the bathroom.

Just like it's completely normal to hide behind an alt account to get words off your chest.

Hehehehehe!

Take a seat and smoke yourself silly, you cowardly c*ck fiend.
    lol funny, I saw his post and immediately figured you'd accuse him of being my alt. hadn't planned on responding to you at all, fucc boi. go snort another OC, it'll take the pain away much better than trying to pick a fight on ISH.

lol funny, I saw his post and immediately figured you'd accuse him of being my alt. hadn't planned on responding to you at all, fucc boi. go snort another OC, it'll take the pain away much better than trying to pick a fight on ISH.
    If that's the first thing that crossed your mind, then you're sick in the head.

Secondly, you didn't plan on responding to me? Do you always make plans to respond to posters? Seriously, think about the shit you're typing, it's sad.

Thirdly, that is 100% an alt account, and it wouldn't shock me if it was yours. Considering how unoriginal and lame the account is, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.

And another thing.... you're a 30 year old guy who has a history of picking fights with 15-18 year olds on a message board. You're 30 years old and you spend countless hours on here, for no apparent reason, and you're trying to take a stab at me for giving people much needed criticism?

Don't you have a social life? What's in this for you?