Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Crose's Avatar

Default Re: Most weed you've ever smoked in one day?

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Didn't mean to hurt your feelings, Prometheus.

It's completely normal to ditch lunch/socializing to smoke weed alone in the bathroom.

Just like it's completely normal to hide behind an alt account to get words off your chest.

Hehehehehe!

Take a seat and smoke yourself silly, you cowardly c*ck fiend.
    calling me prometheus won't make your existence any more worthwhile. you are still a lonely loser smoking pot by yourself with zero real life friends, spending all your time on ish congratulations on your forum persona, it sure generates the e-laughs

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    lol never said I was by myself. it was a little crew I used to hang out with, and there were always a handful of us getting baked in there. high school was boring as shit, and we had two specific times throughout the day where we would always meet up to smoke a little something and make classes more bearable. I'm surprised you homos never did anything like that. too scared to smoke on school property? I'll bet you never got laid in the bathroom at school either huh?
    Nah i just never tried weed back when i was still in highschool. I like how you act superior and all cool though for smoking in a f*cking restroom.

I was too busy playing ball, working out and chilling with the homies when i was in high school. Didnt have time for that nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Crose
    calling me prometheus won't make your existence any more worthwhile. you are still a lonely loser smoking pot by yourself with zero real life friends, spending all your time on ish congratulations on your forum persona, it sure generates the e-laughs
    It's not a persona. Just me.

And I spend at most 1 hour here daily. My presence is so powerful it just seems that I'm here all day, when in reality, I'm here for like 30 mins daily.

And the rest of your post is just you trying to be like me but failing.

you're a 30 year old guy who has a history of picking fights with 15-18 year olds on a message board. You're 30 years old and you spend countless hours on here, for no apparent reason, and you're trying to take a stab at me for giving people much needed criticism?

Don't you have a social life? What's in this for you?
    lol where did you come up with me being 30? you're weird bro.

and another lol at you calling me out for, apparently, doing exactly what you do. always talking shit and trying to troll / pick fights with ISH posters.

you're a clown, and I've been saying it since day one. think about how dumb you sound, accusing me of talking shit through an alt when I've repeatedly insulted you myself. seriously, think before you type, i don't like feeling embarrassed for you.

you're like the guy who gets up in my face about 'talking shit behind your back' and then i call you a bitch to your face.

we should stop though. this is stupid. just forget i even mentioned the dope, it was immature of me to call you out for some personal shit like that.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

2 hits and I'm high

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Crose's Avatar

It's not a persona. Just me.

And I spend at most 1 hour here daily. My presence is so powerful it just seems that I'm here all day, when in reality, I'm here for like 30 mins daily.

And the rest of your post is just you trying to be like me but failing.
    1 hour on your budadiiii account, sure

and lets not change the topic. this is about you and your destructive weak minded habits. do you ever plan on taking real life seriously or is that all talk? i hope for your sake you aren't spilling food on yourself, shying away from girls, ditching events to go smoke pot, etc 5 years from now. you can improve, just bring your ish persona into real life

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    I was too busy playing ball, working out and chilling with the homies when i was in high school. Didnt have time for that nonsense
    "chilling with the homies" what a ****ing homo. don't get salty with me, you started this little pissing match.

lol where did you come up with me being 30? you're weird bro.

and another lol at you calling me out for, apparently, doing exactly what you do. always talking shit and trying to troll / pick fights with ISH posters.

you're a clown, and I've been saying it since day one. think about how dumb you sound, accusing me of talking shit through an alt when I've repeatedly insulted you myself. seriously, think before you type, i don't like feeling embarrassed for you.

you're like the guy who gets up in my face about 'talking shit behind your back' and then i call you a bitch to your face.

we should stop though. this is stupid. just forget i even mentioned the dope, it was immature of me to call you out for some personal shit like that.
    You said you've been smoking weed for 15 damn years. Unless you started puffing on your momma's pipe as soon as you started puffing on her tits for milk, then you're around 30 years old.

And don't worry about being embarrassed for me, bro. With all due respect, I'm not the one sneaking out to smoke pot on the toilet when everyone else is out getting lunch with their friends.

And no need to apologize, even though I respect you for doing so. Not only was it immature, but it was just straight up tasteless.

"chilling with the homies" what a ****ing homo. don't get salty with me, you started this little pissing match.
    yea the homies...you didnt have homies in highschool?

oh yea i frogot you were to busy packing bowls and getting high by yourself in a washroom surrounded by other dudes pissing or taking shits. But somehow im the homo ?

A loser in highschool and still a loser in your 30's. Keep it up

don't worry about being embarrassed for me, bro. With all due respect, I'm not the one sneaking out to smoke pot on the toilet when everyone else is out getting lunch with their friends.
    lol I'm still surprised that you never smoked during school. didn't find chemistry class a tad boring? other kids who smoked weed were always jealous of me and my friends when they would see us baked, laughing in the back of the class. they didn't have the balls to bring drugs to school, so they sat there taking notes like little dorks while me and my friends were lighting up.

like i really can't believe you never had the balls to do that, you seem like an "edgy" kind of person. i guess maybe in real life you're a lot more timid? it would make sense - so ISH is like your outlet - you get to revel in this aggressive persona you've created, and it gives you a chance to pretend that you aren't a soft little pushover in real life. i can't really blame you for that, we all have ways of coping with our shortcomings.

lol I'm still surprised that you never smoked during school. didn't find chemistry class a tad boring? other kids who smoked weed were always jealous of me and my friends when they would see us baked, laughing in the back of the class. they didn't have the balls to bring drugs to school, so they sat there taking notes like little dorks while me and my friends were lighting up.

like i really can't believe you never had the balls to do that, you seem like an "edgy" kind of person. i guess maybe in real life you're a lot more timid? it would make sense - so ISH is like your outlet - you get to revel in this aggressive persona you've created, and it gives you a chance to pretend that you aren't a soft little pushover in real life. i can't really blame you for that, we all have ways of coping with our shortcomings.
    I'd love to continue this convo but it's a Friday night, and I'm heading to a buddies house.

Maybe you and Crose can pick up where I left off. Doubt both of you together could fill in for me but you guys obviously have nothing else to do tonight.... haha.

I guess this is what 15 years of smoking dirt mexican brick weed every single day, 24/7, gets you. A lonely Friday night on ISH talking to teenagers.

For your fapping pleasure...

Peace mang!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Why are you bragging about how much weed you smoked? What's next? Bragging about how little you've accomplished?

I find too many times that most stoners are losers(including myself). You're sacrificing your future for short term satisfaction and enjoyment. I've been there.. You could be gaining a medium level of satisfaction by pursuing a passion/career that will make you future money to triple the satisfaction you get from getting high with your buddies everyday.

Most people don't think forward though.. Including myself.

I'd love to continue this convo but it's a Friday night, and I'm heading to a buddies house.

Maybe you and Crose can pick up where I left off. Doubt both of you together could fill in for me but you guys obviously have nothing else to do tonight.... haha.

I guess this is what 15 years of smoking dirt mexican brick weed every single day, 24/7, gets you. A lonely Friday night on ISH talking to teenagers.

For your fapping pleasure...

Peace mang!
    @ the picture. and yeah, I'm killing time on ISH. girlfriend should be home by 11 and we're gonna see Interstellar. that shit looks tight

oh and for the record, the only reggie in my life raps for def jam. no dirt around here babe, it's kill or it's nothing.

but uh, yeah. good talk. have fun with your butt buddy, stay away from painkillers

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Why are you bragging about how much weed you smoked? What's next? Bragging about how little you've accomplished?

I find too many times that most stoners are losers(including myself). You're sacrificing your future for short term satisfaction and enjoyment. I've been there.. You could be gaining a medium level of satisfaction by pursuing a passion/career that will make you future money to triple the satisfaction you get from getting high with your buddies everyday.

Most people don't think forward though.. Including myself.
    It's like I said earlier in this thread (back when I was responding to OP instead of trying to pry buda off my dick), the way to actually get something out of marijuana is to only smoke it occasionally, but to really overdo it when you do. When it becomes an everyday thing, high becomes normal, and you don't even really get high anymore. Then it's just a lame addiction and a waste of money. It's a drug that, when used properly, has the potential for beneficial mind-expansion.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

It's like I said earlier in this thread (back when I was responding to OP instead of trying to pry buda off my dick), the way to actually get something out of marijuana is to only smoke it occasionally, but to really overdo it when you do. When it becomes an everyday thing, high becomes normal, and you don't even really get high anymore. Then it's just a lame addiction and a waste of money. It's a drug that, when used properly, has the potential for beneficial mind-expansion.
    If I was a rap star or a millionaire, I'd be high ALL day.

Because I'd have nothing to worry about.. My future is set for a while, as long as I invest properly I'm good for survival.

But when you're in college? The biggest trap. You have no responsibilities, no one watching you, and you can do whatever you want. Then.. Once you leave.. As Nas said harsh realities of life hit me after I smoke.