Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Who's the best player Lebron has beaten in the playoffs

Durant i think is better than any player Jordan competed against in his Finals.... and certainly better than any perimeter player he competed against throughout the entire 90s....

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Ray Allen bailed them out and then what happened in Game 7? Lebron drops 37/10 seals the game and wins another Finals MVP. I mean how many points did Ray Allen score in Game 7? Hell how many did he score in game 6? What did he average in the series? He hit a big shot? So? Not like he was the only player on the team.

Lebron has multiple 60 win seasons, 2 FMVPS, 4 MVPS, a 27 game win streak on belt and averages 28/7/7 in the regular season, 28/8/6 in the postseason and hasnt even hit 30.

Dude is a stat stuffing non winning loser.
    Oh I must've forgot how hardcore the regular season is.

Regular season > playoffs. Got it.

Who cares about game 7 when the only reason they arrive there is because a veteran hits a clutch 3? Weren't we talking about lebron being a champion? Where was he in game 6 then?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspah
    Lebron was this close to being beat by the spurs twice in the finals instead of once
    close doesn't mean sh*t...please use reality as your stance instead of the daydreams you have

And that was Ray Allen being clutch
    Ray Allen has been clutch his entire career and outside of this 1-game...his 3pt arsenal is what got him a spot on the Heat squad. you're whining about him being utilized correctly?

what about the 2nd half that Lebron and the Heat put up to even give Ray Allen a sniff at that shot? irrelevant in your mindset, I'm assuming?

Then you think about past champions winning rings and whom their opponents were.
    Lakers vs Sixers
    Lakers vs Nets
    Spurs vs Cavs
    Spurs vs Knicks

Lebrons resume isn't impressive.
    because your biased....there's about 2-handful's of players who wouldn't trade for his resume, and those are the GOAT's 1-9.

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    close doesn't mean sh*t...please use reality as your stance instead of the daydreams you have

Ray Allen has been clutch his entire career and outside of this 1-game...his 3pt arsenal is what got him a spot on the Heat squad. you're whining about him being utilized correctly?

what about the 2nd half that Lebron and the Heat put up to even give Ray Allen a sniff at that shot? irrelevant in your mindset, I'm assuming?

Lakers vs Sixers
    Lakers vs Nets
    Spurs vs Cavs
    Spurs vs Knicks

because your biased....there's about 2-handful's of players who wouldn't trade for his resume, and those are the GOAT's 1-9.
    Who you think I'm comparing him to?

Other goats and champions. Not role players and glue guys.

Just a terrible thread. OP is a douchebag. Lebron also beat Billups, Hamilton, and Wallace in the conference finals. He also beat a solid scoring trio of Jamison, Butler, and Prime Arenas.

Who you think I'm comparing him to?

Other goats and champions. Not role players and glue guys.
    so being in the top 10 GOAT isn't impressive to you?

also, you mention "where was Lebron in game 6" prior to Allen's shot...I assume you didn't watch the game

Who cares about game 7 when the only reason they arrive there is because a veteran hits a clutch 3? Weren't we talking about lebron being a champion? Where was he in game 6 then?
    I mentioned both regualr season and post season accolades.

I must have forgot how hardcore your inability to read was.

How can you talk about only? Who brought them back in Game 6 even giving Ray Allen the chance to hit that 3? Where was Lebron in Game 6? 32/10/10 bringing the Heat back from a 10 point deficit in the quarter. Perhaps you need a reminder. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncVxYAsSAko

Can fill a stat sheet. Can't win.

Stat sheet filling but doesn't translate to wins- one dimensional, whereas someone with an expanded input on the game finds ways to win.

Can't win, finals appearances 2-5. One Ray Allen 3pt miss away from 1-5.

Dude is one of the most complete players in the history of the league and you're calling him "one dimensional"? Never lost in the first round. 5 Finals and and 1 ECF. 2 rings. How is that not winning?

4 MVPS, 2 rings, 2 FMVP's, 8x All-NBA First team, and 5x All-Defensive First Team. Career averages of 28/7/7/2/1 on 50%. There are fewer than 8 players with that kind of a resume and the guy is only 30 with another 3-4 years of elite play left.

Stop posting, dude.
    Last edited by aj1987; 11-12-2014 at 09:57 AM.

Better question is where was YOU in Game 6? Did you just leave after Ray Allen hit that 3?

If you stayed you would have seen that 3 only tied the game with a couple of seconds to go... where Tony Parker had all the time in the world to make a gamewinner but got shut down by guess who? No, not Ray Allen......

There was then over-time.... guess who closed out the game? Ray Allen?

THERE was Lebron in Game 6.....

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987

Dude is one of the most complete players in the history of the league and you're calling him "one dimensional"? Never lost in the first round. 5 Finals and and 1 ECF. 2 rings. How is that not winning? Stop posting, dude.

he's still living in hopes and dreams..."One Ray Allen 3pt miss away from 1-5."

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    2012: refs
    2013: ray allen
    I always love it when haters bring up Ray Allen hitting one shot. Like Kobe didn't have Fisher, Horry, etc. hitting big shots or something. People always ignore the fact that Lebron is the only reason they were even in the game. Plus, he hit a 3 before Ray Allen's 3.

I can't get over the best ball player in the league, leaving his hometown team to join a stacked team in order to ring chase. Had he never left Cleveland, with or without rings, he'd hold much more prestige and respect from a fan of the game like myself.

If y'all can get behind that and root for that man, then you're no real man in my eyes.

On top of all that cowardice, he has 2-5 to show for it.

I can't get with it, dude ain't a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    he's still living in hopes and dreams..."One Ray Allen 3pt miss away from 1-5."

Even if he was 1-5, how does that equate to not winning. Hakeem is considered to be a top 10 player by most and he has only 2 rings. Bird is ranked in the top 5 and he has only 3 rings (only 1 more than LeBron with the same FMVP's and one less MVP). I don't see people calling them losers.

I can't get over the best ball player in the league, leaving his hometown team to join a stacked team in order to ring chase. Had he never left Cleveland, with or without rings, he'd hold much more prestige and respect from a fan of the game like myself.

If y'all can get behind that and root for that man, then you're no real man in my eyes.

On top of all that cowardice, he has 2-5 to show for it.

I can't get with it, dude ain't a champion.
    What a ****ing dumbass.

Do you even think before posting?
    Last edited by aj1987; 11-12-2014 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Durant i think is better than any player Jordan competed against in his Finals.... and certainly better than any perimeter player he competed against throughout the entire 90s....
    Thunder were babies. Westbrook had one of these worst performances in nba finals history and harden was just flat out garbage cause he did not show up in the finals

He also beat a Prime Rose, Boozer, and Noah.