Step 4: Profit
    Don't do em like that

Default Re: ISH insecurity over all time greats

Quote Originally Posted by The_Pharcyde
    Kobe fans are insecure about Lebron
    Jordan fans are insecure about lebron, used to be Kobe
    Lebron fans are insecure about MJ and Kobe

Notice how a ton of these fans hate the other player

It's because deep down they fear them taking the attention off of their favorite player

This is basic psychology

So really when you see all the kobe, lebron or Jordan hate, it is really just them praising that player and going a different way about it..... They know deep down that player is GREAT and a threat, so they reject

My best advise is just to enjoy these players, cause the same dudes who are hating on kobe and lebron and gonna be defending them when the next generation of fans are saying "Teddy TwoShoes" would kill LBJ and the kobester

Not even, breh.

2/5 took care of that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    Not even, breh.

2/5 took care of that shit.
    Just once, I would like to see you make a post that wasn't related to licking Jordan's balls.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Just once, I would like to see you make a post that wasn't related to licking Jordan's balls.

As soon as you take Bron's dick out of your mouth.

I'm not a Lebron, Kobe or MJ fan - don't like any of them but still think that MJ is the GOAT that I've seen. This is easily backed up by his entire NBA career.

Quote Originally Posted by bizil
    I view MJ, Kobe, Wade, and Bron as the Four Horsemen in terms of combining alpha dog ability, great passing, great defense, great rebounding for perimeter guys AND freak athletic above the rim ability in one. Other guys are close but are missing an element like Drexler, Hill, T-Mac, Penny, Pippen etc. But those four are on their own level in my opinion.

Sure MJ is the GOAT. But Bron is the most versatile player of all time. What Wade has done at 6'4 is EPIC! And for as much heat as Kobe catches, U could say that he ARGUABLY has the greatest scoring skillset of all time. YES even over MJ because Kobe exploited the three ball way more than MJ. So of course we all have our opinions, but u can agree to disagree. BUT YET see the greatness of these legends. No need for insecurity!!
    Where do you have Wade ranked all time?

Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Pharcyde
    Lebron fans are insecure about MJ and Kobe
    Lebron fans have nothing to be insecure about Kobe or Jordan.... one is the GOAT, who's accolades are virtually unreachable, all you can argue between those two is their individual games (which i hate comparing because they are so different), there might be some insecurity there though...... but the other guy? (Kobe) is a guy who i think Lebron already surpassed, if you dont think so already, then he is still just behind him on the all time list & will be surpassed, not like Kobe is getting any more accolades.... so no matter how you twist & turn it, there is nothing to be insecure about Kobe as Lebron fans.....

Kobe fans however due to this have IMMENSE reasons to be insecure and as you can see around, even in this forum, they desperately are and they are plenty, making a living trying to disapprove every move he makes...

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    As soon as you take Bron's dick out of your mouth.
    I made a thread today about Steve Kerr and the Warriors. I regularly make posts and threads that have nothing to do with Lebron. Not once have I ever seen you make a post that wasn't related to licking Jordan's balls or trolling Lebron (whom you obviously see as Jordan's rival) Just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Exactly!

Lebron fans have nothing to be insecure about Kobe or Jordan.... one is the GOAT, who's accolades are virtually unreachable, all you can argue between those two is their individual games (which i hate comparing because they are so different), there might be some insecurity there though...... but the other guy? (Kobe) is a guy who i think Lebron already surpassed, if you dont think so already, then he is still just behind him on the all time list & will be surpassed, not like Kobe is getting any more accolades.... so no matter how you twist & turn it, there is nothing to be insecure about Kobe as Lebron fans.....

Kobe fans however due to this have IMMENSE reasons to be insecure and as you can see around, even in this forum, they desperately are and they are plenty, making a living trying to disapprove every move he makes...
    Look at that diatribe you just went on trying to explain how you aren't insecure tho...

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

I tell my friends Hinrich is better than Curry because they get all defensive about their best players. Being a troll is funner than being isecure.

Life lesson

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Look at that diatribe you just went on trying to explain how you aren't insecure tho...
    Pauk is the most insecure fan in the history of sports. I mean... his body of work speaks for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Where do you have Wade ranked all time?
    For me, I think Wade is the 3rd or 4th GOAT SG. Wade or West both have a case as the 3rd GOAT SG. For those that say Wade isn't worthy of passing West yet, his three rings, Finals MVP, peak value, and gold medal say otherwise. In terms of flat out peak value, I have Wade as the 3rd best SG of all time. So overall GOAT wise for his career, I got Wade anywhere from 15-25, and frankly closer to 15 than 25. But I think he also has room to move up depending on his health:

MJ
    Kareem
    Wilt
    Magic
    Russell
    Kobe
    Duncan
    Lebron
    Shaq
    Bird

After these guys, I think Wade has to come up soon in the next 15 or so (no order):

Hakeem
    Big O
    Dr. J
    West
    Wade
    Hondo
    Moses
    Mailman
    Dirk
    KG
    Isiah
    Baylor
    Barry
    Barkley
    Stockton

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Pauk is the most insecure fan in the history of sports. I mean... his body of work speaks for itself.

What is this supposed to prove exactly? One could easily do the same with all of your posts, seeing as you bitch and cry more than anyone on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    thinking the same as i read pauk, dudes shameless

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    thinking the same as i read pauk, dudes shameless
    That reminds me. I need to get back on that show.