Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bu bu but but.. Tyson is done! Dalembert is better!

where are those knicks fans now? New York got FLEEEEECED by Dallas in that trade. Made out like cotdayumn bandits.

Now Tyson is beasting in Dallas while Knicks have Samuel Dalembert. Who honestly didn't see this coming? Come on Knicks fans, show your faces. I'd like to know how the Knicks didn't get robbed.

Tyson - 11/10 on 66%FG, 1.6BPG, 22PER IN 28MPG!
    Dalembert - 2/5 on 34%FG, 1.6BPG, 11 PER

New York Knicks gonna Knick.

Knicks got fleeced.

NBA Legend

Default Re: Bu bu but but.. Tyson is done! Dalembert is better!

We know how this thing works. Weve seen it before.

Melo = Kobe
    Tyson = Pau
    Knick fans = Laker fans

Protect the volume shooting "superstar" () at all costs, throw everyone else under the bus. Fans are pathologically beta sheep. Theyll do anything to defend their alpha. Literally anything.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Expecting knicks fans to know anything about basketball is like expecting Kobe to shoot 50%....it's not gonna happen. why bother?

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Expecting knicks fans to know anything about basketball is like expecting Kobe to shoot 50%....it's not gonna happen. why bother?

NBA Legend

its the Dirk Nowitzki effect

Whoever said Tyson was done was obviously wrong.

That said, to say Knicks got fleeced is also wrong. Knicks got rid of Felton and acquire Calderon. When he comes back, Calderon's gonna make a huge difference to this team.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

The main component from NY's end was getting Calderon. Tyson had worn out his welcome, and tbh he will probably break down or get sick this year in Dallas. The purpose of the deal was not to get Dalembert. It was to get rid of Felton, and get a real point guard.

Show posts where a Knick fan said Dalembert was better than Chandler, go on.

I just wanted Chandler off the team because it was clear as anything he quit on them last year.

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Show posts where a Knick fan said Dalembert was better than Chandler, go on.

I just wanted Chandler off the team because it was clear as anything he quit on them last year.
    This.

I'm actually a Dallas/Sixer fan but no one said Dalembert was an upgrade from Chandler. Some may have said that Chandler was done but no one was excited about Dalembert. That trade was to get Calderon and get out from under some contracts. That being said, Chandler has been awesome and better than I expected. Calderon should help them because whatever is going on up there is an unmitigated mess. I expect them to be better after the all star break. I'm still having a hard time envisioning Melo in the triangle.

Closet kobe stan, you bring the lawd up in every thread

And pretty sure most people thought chandler was done, he looked like shit last season..

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Whoever said Tyson was done was obviously wrong.

That said, to say Knicks got fleeced is also wrong. Knicks got rid of Felton and acquire Calderon. When he comes back, Calderon's gonna make a huge difference to this team.
    To what end? By the time the Knicks could do anything...Calderon will be 35 plus and his contract will be coming up.

I mean...he's a nice player and all, but he's only moving the needle if he's like the 4th or 5th best player on a team.

I mean...it was a fine trade for the Knicks because they can clear their books and kind of reset now. And Larkin is going to be awesome imo, but the Knicks are in a pretty bad place right now.

Do they have their draft pick this year? If so, they should completely tank the season and then hope that cap space can be used to build out the roster.

If they could find a taker for JR Smith (who has a player option for next year) it would really be huge for them. More cap space and less time spent dealing with that clown.
    Last edited by DMAVS41; 11-15-2014 at 11:05 AM.

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    We know how this thing works. Weve seen it before.

Melo = Kobe
    Tyson = Pau
    Knick fans = Laker fans

Protect the volume shooting "superstar" () at all costs, throw everyone else under the bus. Fans are pathologically beta sheep. Theyll do anything to defend their alpha. Literally anything.
    Great post. This is true. Clueless fans will just blindly defend their fake overrated loser "superstars" like Kobe and Melo while blaming their teammates.

Learning to shoot layups

Tyson fits the Mavericks system better than the Knicks system (or lack there of). He gave up on the Knicks a long time ago, maybe around the time of that series against Indiana in the playoffs? Nonetheless, he was always injured and never played at 100% capacity after his first season with the Knicks.

But, I don't recall anyone swearing Dalembert was an upgrade by any means in comparison to Chandler. But, anyone is an upgrade in comparison to Felton, so getting rid of that garbage alone was great.

Bitch, please...

You can HAVE Tyson crappy Chandler. Big attitude; small game. Knicks hit paydirt getting rid of his bloated contract and Raymond Felon. You think this Knick fan is gonna complain about Sam Dalembert when we're in a re-building year? I have no illusions - this team is only gonna win about 35 games this year. So troll away... NY will be in very good shape money and draft-wise for next season.