Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Has Any Star Player Ever Had As Negative An Impact On His Team...

Kobe with the lebron stat line; 44 pts, 0 in the 4th

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    are you acutally suggesting lakers would be winning games if kobe played differently?

I don't know about that. All I know is Pau and Swaggy P must've been miracle workers to win as many games as they did last season. MVPau

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    are you acutally suggesting lakers would be winning games if kobe played differently?

this.

I thought ISH was full of smart fans. These haters expecting Lakers to be in 1st place if Kobe somehow played differently.

He's doing exactly what the Lakers want him to

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    I don't know about that. All I know is Pau and Swaggy P must've been miracle workers to win as many games as they did last season. MVPau
    Actually this team is different than last. Lakers unloaded a lot of guys that they shouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Actually this team is different than last.
    Not by much...

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Not by much...
    let Meeks & Pau walk

I'm convinced D'Antoni >> Scott at this point

After losing Horace Grant to the Magic, I believe the Bulls were 33-32 right before Jordan's return. They were out of playoff contention. They went 13-4 to seal a berth during his ultra shortened comeback season. The following year they set the record for most wins in NBA History with 72.

Don't know if that's quite as bad as what we're seeing with Bean out there. But thanks for contributing.

Actually the Bull's won 9 outta the last 11 games before MJ came back...they were getting Hot at the right time...

then MJ ballhogged after returning and ruined the chemistry.....they did better the year before ( without him)

Next year they added the greatest defensive player and rebounder of his generation ( Rodman) and won a tons of games.....expected.....Rodman's Pistons teams use to always merk MJ's Bull's teams.

Banned

Nope. Cancerbe has completely ruined the morale of this Laker team. I don't care what his moronic stans say, the Lakers are NOT as bad as they looked tonight. They merely quit trying because Kobe stopped trying to play team ball in the second quarter.
    It's funny that worse teams are doing better than the Lakers isn't it? I mean the Thunder and the Pacers have had catastrophe strike non stop, completely depleting their rosters of their best players... yet they still manage some wins or at least are competitive with some high quality teams.

Yet the Lakers with the most alpha muhphucka to ever lace them up (if stans are to be believed), routinely get blown out by any and every team they face?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Nope.

Banned

It's funny that worse teams are doing better than the Lakers isn't it? I mean the Thunder and the Pacers have had catastrophe strike non stop, completely depleting their rosters of their best players... yet they still manage some wins or at least are competitive with some high quality teams.

Yet the Lakers with the most alpha muhphucka to ever lace them up (if stans are to be believed), routinely get blown out by any and every team they face?
    yeah but most teams run a system that is actually trying to win.

hey...we beat the Hornets...or is it Bobcats....whatever team MJ owns.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Actually the Bull's won 9 outta the last 11 games before MJ came back...they were getting Hot at the right time...
    So before he came back and their little run they were 24-30? Wow, that changes everything.

From 33-31 before he came back to 85-14 and another 3-peat after his return. Again, bad... but not 2014-2015 Lakers bad.

hey...we beat the Hornets...or is it Bobcats....whatever team MJ owns.
    Yeah... really showed him

yeah but most teams run a system that is actually trying to win.
    Kobe System>>>

Local High School Star

Alphas don't win shit on a team like the Lakers have. Kobe in particular needs legit bigs to have a shot at winning. Which he obviously doesn't have anymore.

08 Wade only won 10 out of 51 games.. it happens :)