NBA Superstar

Default Re: Steven A Smith acting the fool

funny to think that he's employed by the company who employees basically what, half of the people who vote on the MVP award?

funny to think about how big of a joke the MVP award is whenever you see stuff like this.

Decent college freshman InfiniteBaskets's Avatar

lol "come at me." What is that even supposed to mean? A grown man in his 40s trying to pick a fist fight with a 23 year old?

Guys like Steven A dish out insults on players like Splitter and Kwame, but when an NBA player writes an opinion piece on you, you feel the need to escalate to a physical fight?

He's a parody of himself. Even Skip isn't delusional enough to do shit like this

Did you guys even listen to his response? That article is horrible and does not reflect his comments in any way.

He is saying the media is allowed to say they stink...because they do. And if Carter-Williams wants to be butt-hurt over it, that is his problem.

Full response--
    https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmnba/s...-attacking-him

   

smith writes good articles from what i remember, but as a TV personality he is probably the most obnoxious, self-righteous asshole i've ever seen.

it's not just amazing that he should hold that job for so long... more like utterly mind-blowing.