Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Ron Artest Used To Have B*tch Day in Practice and Reggie Miller is a Jerk....

Just looked like some rookie hazing to me.

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Ron Artest Used To Have B*tch Day in Practice and Reggie Miller is a Jerk....

This his excerpt from the Malice in the Palace for those who care to read it and/or too lazy to click the link...Its funny, especially the parts about Ron Artest after the fight in the locker room...

[QUOTE]June 28th 2004 was supposed to be the best day of my life. In that moment I was almost 22 years old and sitting in a downtown Nashville hotel room with my family waiting on David J Stern to say my name. That moment came as fast as a man with whiskey dick. I remember looking at my family and thinking how will I take care of us if I don

NBA sixth man of the year

[QUOTE]Later I would see the cause of the light/pain was a chair thrown from the upper balcony landed on my head and the friends of the now bleeding and drooling man crowed over me began to kick me, someone grabbed my by my ankles and pulled me out. I stand up to see a stick held dust pan being slammed against the wall right above the head of a security guard. Since we were blowing them out prior to the end of the game the stadium securty was called out to help with traffic. They returned to the stadium not to help us fight off the fans but began to fight us. After what felt like an eternity we were all sitting safe and sound in the locker room. Thats when comedy ensued, Ron was walking around saying

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Watching Reggie on shows like Open Court he seems like he would be kinda nice. Oh well.
    To me it sounded like veterans rookie stuff, and no real big malice behind it. Kind of like Oakley slapping Pippen, and I think maybe Blake Griffin having to carry everybody else's bag. (I think that might have been somebody else though.)

Guy sounds very sensitive.

Made that high school varsity squad

**** Reggie Miller he is a joke

In 10 years no one will know or care about Reggie and his manfaced sister

Where is your ring Reggie? Oh that's right MJ won 6 and left you empty handed

Then the Pistons and Tayshaun packed your ass into retirement.

Interesting but also some serious emo sh:t

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Everything I've heard in my entire life in this city from who's ever met him has said he's a jerk...I never knew that when I was younger though.....I've many other Pacers from those teams, Smits, Mark Jackson, Austin Croshere, Chris Mullin, etc, but I've never met or seen Reggie in person other than at a game.......
    Care to elaborate with some stories? Reggie is my fave player but would love to know some info about the otherside of his supposedly "great" offcourt persona.

when u bold 90% of the text it kinda defeats purpose

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    Sometimes slipped out in the media as well - such as when he claimed he made two mistakes - deciding to pass to his teammates twice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRs-lCRhtwE
    Damn

Good High School Starter dreamwarrior's Avatar

Lebron and Co need to learn from these guys. Friends don't win championships. Teammates that hate each other do (Shaq and Kobe, MJ and Scottie).

Sometimes slipped out in the media as well - such as when he claimed he made two mistakes - deciding to pass to his teammates twice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRs-lCRhtwE
    Nice way to put the video out of context. He was probably implying that as the leader of the team he should have shot the ball instead of passing to kevin ollie/jermaine o'neal which both led to turnovers because they were not equipped to handle the pressure situation in the dying seconds of the game. It is the same way that Lebron gets criticized a ton for passing up gamewinners to his teammates instead of taking the shot.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamwarrior
    Lebron and Co need to learn from these guys. Friends don't win championships. Teammates that hate each other do (Shaq and Kobe, MJ and Scottie).

i never liked Reggie he was always a fake and twoface snake

Ron Ron doe

I'd like to hear LeBron's take on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    i never liked Reggie he was always a fake and twoface snake

Ron Ron doe
    Yeah, I'm glad Kobe beat his ass in 2002