Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Im 30.. why do people keep telling me to "WAIT" on having a kid?

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable
    mexican families are known for living with their parents so idk whats the big deal about living with my pops.. its just us like a bachelor pad
    That's more of a cultural norm. I the kids have their own children everyone pitches in and provides help.

If its ok with your girl them by all means jizz in and remember that ol Big Boss gave his blessing

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    You want children?
    You will to when you grow up.

Local High School Star Inactive's Avatar

i just graduated and got a decent job making 45k/yr , with good benefits.. im thinking about knocking my girl up (with or without her permission.. she been letting me hit raw lately, and i been nutting in her)

what do yall think? i live at my dads so not much bills and spend 300 a month on student loans.. i think i could afford this

im not getting any younger and my girl is 20 so her bodys good
    WTF? Wait until you have a stable relationship with someone who wants kids, and is prepared to raise them with you. I can't understand where you're coming from, at all.

If you don't want to **** up your child's life, you need to be more mature, have a stable career, and a stable relationship, before you reproduce.

i just graduated and got a decent job making 45k/yr , with good benefits.. im thinking about knocking my girl up

what do yall think? i live at my dads so not much bills and spend 300 a month on student loans.. i think i could afford this

I think you sound incredibly immature and people probably tell you to wait because they don't think you're fit to properly bring a child into this world. If you are a student at the least you should finish that up before having a kid.

Damn, never thought I'd consider myself mature compared to someone who's 30 but there it is.

5-time NBA All-Star

Do It.

We need more unbreakable PEOPLE in this world :)

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    Sooo...youre gonna try and knock her up without her permission or am I misunderstanding you?
    Lizard brain compulsion.

Fill her up.

i just graduated and got a decent job making 45k/yr , with good benefits.. im thinking about knocking my girl up

I don't see in any of your posts you mention if you or your girlfriend want kids or feel you are ready for kids. Being able to afford kids is not the same as being ready.

Everyone nowadays tells everyone to wait and it's just stupid advice thinking that it's now normal to have kids at 40+. You are at a fine age to have kids and don't even worry about the money thing, it's all about if you and you're girlfriend are really ready for them.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    I had my first son when I was 28. My wife was 27. But we were also dating for 7 years before that. We also lived together. Our combined income was roughly 110,000/yr at the time. It was a big responsibility then.
    Almost the exact same situation with my wife and I. I feel like it was a very good age to have kids, although when I go to stuff with the kids now I feel like all the other parents are either in early 20's or 40's

Local High School Star SunsN07BookIt's Avatar

Why the world, particularly the western world, is doomed:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=icmRCixQrx8

Why the hell do you want to ruin things right now with a kid? Seriously. Your life will completely change with a kid. All the things you like to do now, say goodbye. Your sleep schedule? Say goodbye. Any free time you had before to just **** off, those are long gone.

You live at home and are still paying off student loans. Don't put yourself in a deeper hole. Having a kid is a life changer and you ain't ready for it. If you really like this chic and don't want to F things up, wait on the kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    I didn't want children even when I was growing up. I want them even less now that I am grown.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Having your own child is the greatest thing a human can experience, IMO.

45 thousand a year is PLENTY of money. I have a daughter and I could only WISH to make that one day.

5-time NBA All-Star

right. kids don't have to be expensive. there are many many many ways with time and attention you can give them the fun/stimulation they need