Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Default Re: Love will slide to centre spot

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    I know. These high-powered scoring centers like Noah, Jordan, Drummond, and Chandler will hang 40+ on him very night.
    It's less about scoring ability and more about getting absolutely man handled IMO. The entire league knows he cant play defense, so every big will just go right at him. Chandler especially had a field day back when he was playing for the Knicks and had a game winning dunk over him I think. Plus, dude's only 6'9...

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

I know. These high-powered scoring centers like Noah, Jordan, Drummond, and Chandler will hang 40+ on him very night.
    Drummond isn't very good in the post. The one thing he can do very well is overpower a weak defender. Maybe not to the tune of 40 points, but he'd have his way with Love.

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    It's less about scoring ability and more about getting absolutely man handled IMO. The entire league knows he cant play defense, so every big will just go right at him. Chandler especially had a field day back when he was playing for the Knicks and had a game winning dunk over him I think. Plus, dude's only 6'9...
    Yet you say the majority of Love's FGA's should come from the paint. So wouldn't the bigs come right at him considering like you said, he's only 6'9?

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Yet you say the majority of his FGA's should come from the paint. So wouldn't the bigs come right at him considering like you said, he's only 6'9?
    Love is a better Offensive player than on Defense.

Damn you thought you struck gold with that one huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    The Miami small ball was the perfect system for Lebron. The fast, trapping defense was perfect as well. It's a shame Wade fell off a cliff, LBJ was obviously carrying too much towards the end.
    Wade didn't fall off, LeBron pushed him.

Cavs need to play slower, get Hibbert to protect rim and hide Love and Irving's mistakes in defense. I'd say Lebron too but he gets more serious on D during the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Cavs need to play slower, get Hibbert to protect rim and hide Love and Irving's mistakes in defense. I'd say Lebron too but he gets more serious on D during the playoffs.
    Hibbert?

I rule the local playground dontgetchoked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    How the f are they going to get Hibbert?

Love is a better Offensive player than on Defense.

Damn you thought you struck gold with that one huh?
    HSJ:

It's obvious Love wont thrive unless he's the first option playing from the Paint. Not shooting 15 footers, post fadeaways or three pointers every possession

couple hours later

"Love is too undersized to play Center"

Exposing your dumb ass thoughts isn't what I call striking gold. It's called, par for the course.

Keep better track of your trolling next time and that won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by dontgetchoked
    How the f are they going to get Hibbert?
    Trading Love, Kyrie, and Lebron for him...

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    HSJ:

It's obvious Love wont thrive unless he's the first option playing from the Paint. Not shooting 15 footers, post fadeaways or three pointers every possession

couple hours later

"Love is too undersized to play Center"

Exposing your dumb ass thoughts isn't what I call striking gold. It's called, par for the course.

Keep better track of your trolling next time and that won't happen.

You don't realize the difference between scoring on PFs and Centers?

Most Centers are the best defenders in the league, if Love moved to Center and had to play one on one like that each night he'd get eaten for breakfast.

This is obvious shit. Get your head out of your ass.

Your ho ass needs to stop catching feelngs. Are you even a Cavs fan Ho bait?

Quote Originally Posted by SHAQisGOAT
    I'll just throw this out there:
    This year, 43% of Love's shot attempts have been 3's, highest in his career by far. Plus he's also at the lowest ORB% of his career, easily.
    Dat LeBron James effect though! Proving that anyone can be turned into nothing but a spot-up shooter.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Love is pretty good at holding his position when defending 1:1 in my opinion. He did very well against Duncan when Cavs played the Spurs a couple of days ago and I can imagine a lot of players besides Boogie that could manhandle him.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    The Miami small ball was the perfect system for Lebron. The fast, trapping defense was perfect as well. It's a shame Wade fell off a cliff, LBJ was obviously carrying too much towards the end.
    bosh is a better athlete, taller, and a smarter defender than love.

andy has played well so far this year, he shouldnt be the one punished for the poor start.

centers have to play help defense, and protect that rim, two things andy does much better than love.
    Last edited by chips93; 11-22-2014 at 03:32 PM.