Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: The OKC Family Thread: Time to Run the Table

Quote Originally Posted by KDthunderup
    Just as long as he doesn't have any long term health issues he should still be playing at an elite level well into his 30's.

That's the benefits of having your game primarily based on skill over athleticism
    Yep, that's why Wade has had such a sharp drop off. Never developed a 3 point game or a decent set of post moves.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Top Gun
    Yep, that's why Wade has had such a sharp drop off. Never developed a 3 point game or a decent set of post moves.
    We're starting to see it with LeBron and he's not even 30 yet. Playing horrid defense and having a big offensive drop off.

Watching Durant's body language from the bench makes me proud to be a thunder fan.. The guy is going through the biggest injury of his career and he's shredding his vocal chords while encouraging his team, all the way down to the final seconds of blowout games.

I'd probably kill myself if I lived in Cleveland and had to be a fan of a team where the best player on the floor has the worst body language out there and is throwing his teammates under the bus to the media. Plus considering he's gonna leave either this year or next... again... LMAO.

OKC thunder f*cking rule and ISH is going to be epic once they win it all. I'll be 2 grand richer than I was before, and Jeff will likely appoint someone like me or Budadiii as super mod of ISH, to keep the mods in check.

Life is good ISH

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    We're starting to see it with LeBron and he's not even 30 yet. Playing horrid defense and having a big offensive drop off.

Watching Durant's body language from the bench makes me proud to be a thunder fan.. The guy is going through the biggest injury of his career and he's shredding his vocal chords while encouraging his team, all the way down to the final seconds of blowout games.

I'd probably kill myself if I lived in Cleveland and had to be a fan of a team where the best player on the floor has the worst body language out there and is throwing his teammates under the bus to the media. Plus considering he's gonna leave either this year or next... again... LMAO.

OKC thunder f*cking rule and ISH is going to be epic once they win it all. I'll be 2 grand richer than I was before, and Jeff will likely appoint someone like me or Budadiii as super mod of ISH, to keep the mods in check.

Life is good ISH
    Guys who have been banned before aren't becoming mods. Lets make that clear.

That said I'am rooting for OKC or Warriors to win it all.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Guys who have been banned before aren't becoming mods. Lets make that clear.

That said I'am rooting for OKC or Warriors to win it all.
    You have no idea about the relationship that I have with Jeff and Steve.

I could easily take your spot if I actually wanted it... but I really don't. Being a moderator on a message board is rather lame.

But don't act like Jeff wouldn't make me one in a second. You know how much money this guy has made because of me?

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    You have no idea about the relationship that I have with Jeff and Steve.

I could easily take your spot if I actually wanted it... but I really don't. Being a moderator on a message board is rather lame.

But don't act like Jeff wouldn't make me one in a second. You know how much money this guy has made because of me?
    Actually you are far more likely to be banned again than ever becoming a mod. And due to the fact you were banned before chances are it will be far longer than a week.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Actually are far more likely to be banned again than ever becoming a mod. And due to the fact you were banned before chances are it will be far longer than a week.
    You're right... because I don't want to be a mod.

But if I sent him an email asking to be one, he'd grant my wish in a second.

And If I do get banned again, I'm not just gonna sit back and take it. I'll email Jeff and whoever banned me will be stripped of their mod power. Food for thought.

Local High School Star sirkeelma's Avatar

Spurs >>>>>>> Healthy OKC

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sirkeelma
    Spurs >>>>>>> Healthy OKC
    I don't see the Spurs hitting the same level of performance as they did last playoffs and okc have improved on many of their weaknesses from last season.

Too bad the poor start may cost the thunder a chance at the chip this season

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    You're right... because I don't want to be a mod.

But if I sent him an email asking to be one, he'd grant my wish in a second.

And If I do get banned again, I'm not just gonna sit back and take it. I'll email Jeff and whoever banned me will be stripped of their mod power. Food for thought.
    You are amusing....

Quote Originally Posted by KDthunderup
    I don't see the Spurs hitting the same level of performance as they did last playoffs and okc have improved on many of their weaknesses from last season.

Too bad the poor start may cost the thunder a chance at the chip this season
    Yeah maybe. If they have to go on the road every series that could be a factor.