Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star CHi1PriDe's Avatar

Default Jimmy Butlers offseason training. Eat, sleep, gym, repeat. No TV/internet

Saw this on realgm, thought id share. Seriously, after last year, I didn't think hell ever improve much on offense. Being the last pick of the first round, never really thought he'd be solid offensive player, cuz we all know what he can do on the defensive side. Thought he'd be a poor mans luol Deng who was a high a draft pick and oh boy, I was wrong. Plays hard for 48 mins and has a heart of lion, we have to match any offers he gets. Hopefully it knocks some sense into Rose that he's not the best player on the Bulls anymore

http://yahoo.thepostgame.com/blog/ey...nba-basketball

Default Re: Jimmy Butlers offseason training. Eat, sleep, gym, repeat. No TV/internet

Eat, sleep, gym, repeat. No TV/internet
    I have a very similar routine.

Eat, sleep, tv/internet, repeat. No gym.

Default Re: Jimmy Butlers offseason training. Eat, sleep, gym, repeat. No TV/internet

Best SG in the game. Klay is close, but outside of him no one brings it on both ends of the floor the way Jimmy does.

The best part about what he's doing right now is that it isn't an insane hot streak or anything, it looks sustainable. He just looks vastly better at every facet of the game from last season to now. And his confidence is matching it.

Local High School Star CHi1PriDe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred

You must very obese, especially with how the knicks are playing

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred

you must be having breakout season in nba2k15

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    you must be having breakout season in nba2k15

Give this man the max deal

Quote Originally Posted by keep-itreal
    Give this man the max deal
    a few good games doesn't warrant a Klay Thompson type deal

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    a few good games doesn't warrant a Klay Thompson type deal
    i'd rather have Butler than Klay

two best SG's in the league, followed by Harden, Matthews, Ellis, Wade and Afflalo

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Best SG in the game.

The best part about what he's doing right now is that it isn't an insane hot streak or anything, it looks sustainable. He just looks vastly better at every facet of the game from last season to now. And his confidence is matching it.
    Agreed. He finally has body control on his pull up jumpshot. He was really weak on this until obviously the offseason. He gets that extra power from the untucked jersey as well...

Renting a house for the summer with his boys and purposely not getting cable/internet to distract them from anything so they can workout all day long. This is near Kobe work ethic. Jimmy Butler is such a tough guy , from his upbringing being adopted to now even after he made it to the NBA still hasn't lost his toughness and work ethic. Huge respect to him

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    i'd rather have Butler than Klay

two best SG's in the league, followed by Harden, Matthews, Ellis, Wade and Afflalo
    Harden is still the best IMO. Followed by Klay, Butler, Ellis, Kobe, Wade, and Matthews.

Harden has been an all-around beast this year, and he's even playing defense. His FG% may be down, but he's still scoring on a effective rate with a good TS%. For the season he's putting up 25/7/6/2/1.

Damn no 20 year old should live such a boring life. But at the same time, it will help him party when he's in his 40s because he will have made all those millions because of this commitment. Can't help rooting for this kid, although my cuz in Chicago tells me he would trade him in a heartbeat if it meant getting a star.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Damn no 20 year old should live such a boring life. But at the same time, it will help him party when he's in his 40s because he will have made all those millions because of this commitment. Can't help rooting for this kid, although my cuz in Chicago tells me he would trade him in a heartbeat if it meant getting a star.
    Good thing your cuz in Chicago isn't running the Bulls then

Good High School Starter ThemBombs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves
    Good thing your cuz in Chicago isn't running the Bulls then
    I was about to say.
    Jimmy Buckets is essentially this years version of Paul George- barring a freak injury, the sky is truly the limit for him with this type of work ethic.