Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Jimmy Butlers offseason training. Eat, sleep, gym, repeat. No TV/internet

Jimmy is real. Boy ain't gonna go bankrupt after he retires unlike some duds in Chiraq.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

Default Re: Jimmy Butlers offseason training. Eat, sleep, gym, repeat. No TV/internet

assuming he did 3 2 hr sessions eat /bathroom 2 hrs sleep 8 hrs

what did he do for the other 8 hrs??

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Damn no 20 year old should live such a boring life. But at the same time, it will help him party when he's in his 40s because he will have made all those millions because of this commitment. Can't help rooting for this kid, although my cuz in Chicago tells me he would trade him in a heartbeat if it meant getting a star.
    lol I'd say playing basketball can be just as fun as partying to some people

I love the rare individual that realizes how damn lucky they are to be playing basketball for millions. Jimmy is using the fun he has in his craft to dedicate himself to becoming a better player. This is the type of guy you pay the big buck to. The guys who sacrifices for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    This is the type of guy you pay the big buck to. The guys who sacrifices for the game.
    He only deserves big bucks if he's a big time player. He hasn't proven that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    He only deserves big bucks if he's a big time player. He hasn't proven that yet.
    It's clear he has it in him to be that big time player, and that's a good start. Whether he proves he's "big time" or not this season, if he keeps playing this way he'll get the well deserved paychecks that he wants.

But I do agree with this sentence I quoted, I just have a little more belief in JB at the moment than you seem to have. Just saying he ultimately will be the type of player you want on the floor every time the game is on the line if he keeps putting in the work.

Jeremy Lin beat you Kidbasketball20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Harden is still the best IMO. Followed by Klay, Butler, Ellis, Kobe, Wade, and Matthews.

Harden has been an all-around beast this year, and he's even playing defense. His FG% may be down, but he's still scoring on a effective rate with a good TS%. For the season he's putting up 25/7/6/2/1.
    LMAO

Favorite player now. One of the most difficult upbringings imaginable and yet he doesn't take his current lifestyle for granted. Incredible dedication and work ethic yet no arrogance to show for it.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Damn no 20 year old should live such a boring life. But at the same time, it will help him party when he's in his 40s because he will have made all those millions because of this commitment. Can't help rooting for this kid, although my cuz in Chicago tells me he would trade him in a heartbeat if it meant getting a star.

You read his life story and then say it's boring.... I'm pretty sure Butler is comfortable enough in his own skin to have a good time without partying. Not everyone is an idiot like JR smith

You should watch the Usain Bolt documentary, "craziest" thing that guy does is play dominoes or cards. No alcohol, no partying, none of that. Personally I love to drink but there's more to life than that...