Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    High School Varsity 6th Man Dr. Ice's Avatar

Default Re: no timetable for derozan's return

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    My high horse? You say "it's about time" someone suffers a major injury and then tell me to get off my high horse for telling you how wrong that way of thinking is? Something doesn't add up. Do you always go around wishing misfortunes on anyone lucky enough to sustain success in their life?
    When did i say "someone"? I said the raptors, huge difference. in terms of players, it's obviously a disappointing thing for derozan, but i'm not talking about the player, i'm talking about the team. And where exactly am I wishing misfortune on others? Because I'd rather the raptors suffer an injury than the more injury-riddle ones?

Injuries happen all the time, this is nothing new, deal with it.You must be one of those people who would rather live with the hope that no injuries will happen at all in the league. Sorry, but that's just not happening. They will happen, and I'd rather it happen to a team like the raptors instead of the other teams in the league that have dealt with way more than what the raptors have had to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
    Derozan plays for Toronto...not Houston.
    LMAO

Get well soon DeMar. The rest of the boys are going to hold it down for you.

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
    Derozan plays for Toronto...not Houston.
    He's referencing Lou Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ice
    When did i say "someone"? I said the raptors, huge difference. in terms of players, it's obviously a disappointing thing for derozan, but i'm not talking about the player, i'm talking about the team. And where exactly am I wishing misfortune on others? Because I'd rather the raptors suffer an injury than the more injury-riddle ones?

Injuries happen all the time, this is nothing new, deal with it.You must be one of those people who would rather live with the hope that no injuries will happen at all in the league. Sorry, but that's just not happening. They will happen, and I'd rather it happen to a team like the raptors instead of the other teams in the league that have dealt with way more than what the raptors have had to deal with.
    There's actually not a difference between enjoying an injury to a player or to a team. Players make up a team, if a team faces a major injury, a player has to as well. You literally said "It's about time" which would imply you've been waiting for this to happen and/or take pleasure out of it. Which is plain wrong.

Yes, injuries happen no matter what. But just because the Raptors are facing one, doesn't mean the other 29 teams won't at some time. And yes, I'd rather see injuries not happen then pick and choose who they happen to or where because I'm a human being and a basketball fan and I don't want to see these things happen, even though they will. I'm always going to wish the best for players/teams facing injuries because I know what it's like to suffer injuries myself and see teams suffer because their players are injured. I will not take joy in knowing who suffers an injury just because "it has to happen to somebody, and it might as well be him/them"

Yeah it sucks that Demar went down but we're deep enough to sustain a top 3-4 seed if he's absent for a long period of time. As mentioned by Q, this will allot a greater responsibility on Lou, JJ, and Ross who should be able to carry the load.

Earned not given

DeMar wants to come back in 4 weeks

Dang...I think that hurts my Kyle Lowry fantasy value. Or does it...

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Oh yeah, Bron with another asterisk.

I rule the local playground dontgetchoked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014
    he doesnt need to use voodoo on the knicks, though.

Quote Originally Posted by dontgetchoked
    he doesnt need to use voodoo on the knicks, though.

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    DeMar wants to come back in 4 weeks
    IF he rehabs this properly with the training staff, he should be back just after Christmas time. Just in time for the West Coast road trip.

Just hope nothing else goes wrong with him or the rest of the team.