Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: The biggest lie in NBA history: "This will be your league in a little while"

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Here's the order of league ownership since Mike:

Shaq '99 - 2002
    Duncan 2003 - 2005
    Kobe 2006 - 2009
    LeBron 2010 - 2014
    Durant - 2015?
    I can get down with this. 2015 and on is still to be determined. LeBron could turn it up and reclaim the title. I'd probably extend Duncan to 07 though. And maybe extend Kobe to 2010. Hard to say Kobe was owning the league when he wasn't on a premier team and wasn't going anywhere in the playoffs.

Default Re: The biggest lie in NBA history: "This will be your league in a little while"

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    So you'd rather be Robert Horry than Magic or Bird?
    comparing two top10 GOAT players, the rings are the better resume. Especially considering the 50 win seasons, didn't leave, etc.

Now, we can argue about him having more to work with than Bron or almost anyone from day 1. But in terms of on paper, no contest.

-Smak

The biggest ****face in ISH history: JohnMax

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    That's why he said 2015

.. As in 2014/2015

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    I can get down with this. 2015 and on is still to be determined. LeBron could turn it up and reclaim the title. I'd probably extend Duncan to 07 though. And maybe extend Kobe to 2010. Hard to say Kobe was owning the league when he wasn't on a premier team and wasn't going anywhere in the playoffs.
    I'd rather put Kobe for 06/07 than 09/10, his individual argument was alot stronger in '06 and '07 than in '09 and '10, when Lebron realistically was better.

lol @ responding to this thread/OP seriously....

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    .. As in 2014/2015

I'd rather put Kobe for 06/07 than 09/10, his individual argument was alot stronger in '06 and '07 than in '09 and '10, when Lebron realistically was better.
    True individually. But I don't know, maybe I'm putting too much into playoff performances/team accomplishments.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    The biggest ****face in ISH history: JohnMax
    Think the OP is the same poster who went by 'rule1223'. He did nothing but mostly start LeBron troll threads until the Mods told him to stop.

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

JohnMax pls....stop making threads

NBA lottery pick

Amount of trolling in this thread is astronomical.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    this idiot just compared horry to duncan.
    When did I compare Horry to Duncan? He said he'd rather have 5 rings than 4 MVP's, so if that were truly the case would that mean he'd rather be Robert Horry than the likes of Magic or Bird. What's the Knicks record this season btw?

Quote Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
    magic gave is to mj
    mj gave it to kobe
    kobe gave it to durant
    very accurately put.