Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: How lame was wife Gabby interrupting Wade's post game interview?

You do realize a lot of black women wear weaves for protection of their real hair? It's not always a matter of not of them being ashamed of rocking their natural hair or them being bald.

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PJR

You do realize a lot of black women wear weaves for protection of their real hair? It's not always a matter of not of them being ashamed of rocking their natural hair or them being bald.
    Give me a break. How's this sound, yeah some chicks may be balding but you've got to be kidding me that you have to rock a weave to "protect your hair". That is a bunch of bullshit made up by stylists to sell weaves to chicks. That is the biggest load of shit I've ever heard. Give me a break man. I feel sorry for you that you're so stupid you actually think that you have to put something synthetic in your hair to help keep in natural. You're so dumb that you can't see the abusurdity of your statement. Yet you have the nerve to accuse me of being racist because I like black chicks who like the way they look naturally? I mean do you have any idea how much of a scam the hair business is for black women? Give me a break. You don't know what you're talking about.

Local High School Star

bad execution but who cares. they're just trying to have fun. they probably laughed about how goofy it was too.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    Give me a break. How's this sound, yeah some chicks may be balding but you've got to be kidding me that you have to rock a weave to "protect your hair". That is a bunch of bullshit made up by stylists to sell weaves to chicks. That is the biggest load of shit I've ever heard. Give me a break man. I feel sorry for you that you're so stupid you actually think that you have to put something synthetic in your hair to help keep in natural. You're so dumb that you can't see the abusurdity of your statement. Yet you have the nerve to accuse me of being racist because I like black chicks who like the way they look naturally? I mean do you have any idea how much of a scam the hair business is for black women? Give me a break. You don't know what you're talking about.
    Actually PJR is right. There are good reasons to wear a weave. I prefer natural as well but my ex put weaves to protect her hair from the elements, to not stretch it, comb and tease it as much, and to give her hair a break - literally let it relax. All women stress their hair everyday, some more than others.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by f0und
    bad execution but who cares. they're just trying to have fun. they probably laughed about how goofy it was too.
    That's the Heat way. 50% of their post game interviews are goof offs. Video Bombs without any grace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajDwmD7sAac

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    Actually PJR is right. There are good reasons to wear a weave. I prefer natural as well but my ex put weaves to protect her hair from the elements, to not stretch it, comb and tease it as much, and to give her hair a break - literally let it relax. All women stress their hair everyday, some more than others.
    Sheep gonna sheep

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    Sheep gonna sheep
    You're an idiot and clearly haven't dealt with enough women to know that all of the chemicals they put in their hair can have very damaging, long lasting effects. Using extensions or a weave to leave their hair alone for a while to let it become healthy is a very valid reason for having said extensions or weave.

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    You're an idiot and clearly haven't dealt with enough women to know that all of the chemicals they put in their hair can have very damaging, long lasting effects. Using extensions or a weave to leave their hair alone for a while to let it become healthy is a very valid reason for having said extensions or weave.
    No, I'm quite aware that there's no need for those chemicals you can just leave your hair alone and not perm it or put a weave in it. Keep believing that tho and paying for your girls hair to be done every week for $150. Bravo.
    Last edited by chocolatethunder; 12-01-2014 at 10:13 PM.

NBA Legend

I remember reading that her weave once got flagged for a search at the airport. Not like a spare one in her bag but the one she was actually wearing on her head