Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Wade's and LeBron's effiency without each other so far.

NOTE: I KNOW ITS EARLY

People were saying that without each other their efficiency was going to be much worse, and so far the case is only with one player. I know Wade missed a bunch of games, but he's been heating up and scoring more consistently.

so far on the season he's averaging 21 PPG on about 32.4MPG (2 points better than last year) on 52.1% FG and 41.7% 3 PT, and has scored 5 straight 20 PT games with at least 50% FG
    Aside that stinker vs Philly, he's at 22 PPG 55% FG , and he's been taking more shots and running the offence more as the season goes on, so hopefully he can stay healthy and catch a rhythm. I wouldn't put it past him to finish the season at around 23 PPG 50% FG

LeBron on the other hand, is averaging 25 PPG (2 point dip from last season) and his effiency has dropped down to 47.4% FG and 37.9% 3 PT on 37.5 MPG.
    I see LeBron finishing with around 26 PPG on 50% FG 37% 3 PT

Not saying that this is going to continue, but so far Wade is just as efficient as last season, is only continuing to improve his scoring and looks a lot more comfortable in the Heat offense this year, while LeBron's efficiency dipped down a lot. Just an interesting observation, because people said both of them are going to suffer without each other, but I don't see it happening at the end of the year.

Banned

Default Re: Wade's and LeBron's effiency without each other so far.

Wade is like Jordan in that he was never a 3pt shot jacker. He lives off of drives (not so much any more), post ups, and the mid range. He's always been efficient, especially considering he's an undersized SG.

I think the most impressive aspect of his game this season has been his playmaking. I think MIA missed that more than his scoring during his absence. He's threading the ball beautifully without Bron this season.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

fact lebron neaded wade to win and joined a former finals mvp. lebron had a stacked team if wade is playing this good. wade played his heart out in 2011 final and lebron blew a stinker.Wade sucking this years finals doesnt count cause he was injured but lebron was healthy in 2011.
    Last edited by hiphopfan777; 12-01-2014 at 05:41 PM.

You can't compare wade to any player who plays in every game. It is just that simple.
    Also, lebron's efficiency is improving from that really bad start. Wade has shown even this season that he is under no pressure to play too many games in regular season.

Wade's still playing under Spo/Riles and has a lot of experience with his teammates. Lebron's had a slow start due to adapting to a new system, teammates, coaches, etc.

Plus, how many games has Wade taken off already?

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopfan777
    fact lebron neaded wade to win and joined a former finals mvp. lebron had a stacked team if wade is playing this good. wade played his heart out in 2011 final and lebron blew a stinker.
    wtf? i didn't watch the 2011 finals but i thought everyone was blaming wade for that loss. thanks for this new information.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    You can't compare wade to any player who plays in every game. It is just that simple.
    Also, lebron's efficiency is improving from that really bad start. Wade has shown even this season that he is under no pressure to play too many games in regular season.
    eot.

If you follow Wade on social media he showed his dislike in missing games with the hamstring injury this season, it happens, and I still think he'll play about 60-65 games this season barring a serious injury.

LeBron will play about 75-80, so yes a lot more, and I think he'll finish with a better effiency when all said and done, but so far its interesting to see Wade being very efficient and smart.

Quote Originally Posted by dondaddy59
    think the most impressive aspect of his game this season has been his playmaking. I think MIA missed that more than his scoring during his absence. He's threading the ball beautifully without Bron this season.
    He has been making a lot of great plays this season, but along with some turnovers because of being a little rusty. 3 of his turnovers yesterday however were Deng not being in a spot he was supposed to be, so I'm okay with that. If he can cut them down a little he's been playmaking very good this year.

eot

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Wade's still playing under Spo/Riles and has a lot of experience with his teammates. Lebron's had a slow start due to adapting to a new system, teammates, coaches, etc.

Plus, how many games has Wade taken off already?
    How many players are left from the Heat Roster that Wade played with the past 4 seasons? How many players left get serious playing time? 3, Bosh, Cole and Chalmers.

Haslem gets no playing time and Birdman has been injured.

I know Wade missed games due to the injury, but as you saw yesterday that didn't slow him down from coming back and having an impressive efficient game. I'm almost certain he'll play 60 games this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    If you follow Wade on social media he showed his dislike in missing games with the hamstring injury this season, it happens, and I still think he'll play about 60-65 games this season barring a serious injury.
    stop believing shit said on social media. LeBron says a lot of BS on social media and kobe is the champion of it all.
    They are all doing it to make more money by improving their image. i like that wade is missing games to be ready for playoffs and possibly being in good enough condition by the time his contract expires to get a good contract.

stop believing shit said on social media. LeBron says a lot of BS on social media and kobe is the champion of it all.
    They are all doing it to make more money by improving their image. i like that wade is missing games to be ready for playoffs and possibly being in good enough condition by the time his contract expires to get a good contract.
    Regardless of whether its true or not, the Heat need Wade to play as the team looks 100 times better with him on the court, and he can't afford to take games off to rest or the Heat can dream about being a high seed come playoff time. So like I said, barring injuries he will play in 60-65 games at least. With more games the flow of the offense will be better, so I expect his PPG and FG to be about 22-23 PPG on 50% when said and done, which will be about the same from last season, and people said he would finish around 18 PPG on 45%, so it will be interesting to see if he still has it in him.

NBA Superstar

This thread isn't telling us intelligent basketball fans anything we didn't already know. Wade has a finals MVP without LeBron and should have another if it weren't for an epic LeBron choke.

Meanwhile LeBron hasn't won shit without Wade and is struggling to keep the Cavs above .500 despite full health and an easy schedule, because Love and Irving won't totally make up for his shit defense.

You think LeBron liked that all the while he was carrying the team for 78 games?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I kept checking Heat games to see how he looked and he kept being out. I didnt know he was back ill these Gabby topics came up.