Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Default Re: Demarcus Cousins, best PER from the Center position since Prime SHAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Are you ****ing dense nugzfag?

There has to be an age restriction on this forum in the registration process.
    Well isn't that ironic.

Default Re: Demarcus Cousins, best PER from the Center position since Prime SHAQ

He is currently at 28.00 PER rating. As we know, player efficiency rating is one of the best advanced statistics to measure the elite players in NBA history. Efficiency is truly the mark of a great superstar. Greatest of all timers like Shaq, Jordan, Lebron or Wilt all had great PER numbers. It's to no surprise that we see Demarcus in such rare company. In a league dominated by guards, he stands tall.

For reference, Dwight and Yao could only get a peak PER in the 26's. Demarcus did that at age 22.

are we talking about the same dwight howard that was a perennial mvp and dpoy candidate and that went to the finals through the big 3 celtics and the 66 wins+38-8-8 lebron cavs only to lose 4-2 to the stacked lakers? the same howard that centers one of the best defenses today (on a team with harden, montejunas, terry getting heavy minutes) and is arguably better than cousins right now? ... I'm saying this and I dislike howard alot.

are we talking about the same yao ming that shaq called impossible to guard? the same yao that dragged some horrible (talent wise and health wise) squads into the playoffs? in the superstack west. You think the west is stacked now? , back then you had: prime spurs, prime mavs, prime phx, lakers + prime kobe and the pau-lamar-kobe, great utah jazz team (deron-boozer-ak47), cp3-west-chandler hornets, roy-aldridge blazers, kg minessota, melo-ai/billups-afflalo-nene nuggets, etc

GTFO with this cousins hype. he hasn't done shit yet, just putting some stats on a bad team and being a perennial knucklehead. the west is really overrated right now, just because the east sucks dikk.

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    Well isn't that ironic.
    How is that ironic? Tell me.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

How is that ironic? Tell me.
    14 year old kid asking for an age restriction on this board