Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Besides Wade and LeBron, who are other players suspected for juicing?

Quote Originally Posted by VengefulAngel
    According to his 'evidence' i'm pretty sure it was possible to conclude that at some point in time everyone on the planet has doped.

Russwest0's logic: If you've had surgery to stop your jaw from growing, you must be on something.
    evidence that supports a fact

=/= evidence that proves a fact

continue trolling yourselves, it's quite amusing

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Default Re: Besides Wade and LeBron, who are other players suspected for juicing?

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0

So what exactly was the point of this thread if by your own admission everyone displays evidence?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    So what exactly was the point of this thread if by your own admission everyone displays evidence?
    wade and lebron display the most evidence, at least from what I've seen.

thats why I made the thread, to see who else had evidence that supported the idea that they were juicing. lmao, I shouldn't have expected anything else than to have to reduce my ideas down to levels so simple that third graders could understand them.

classic ISH. At least the loveable retards here are better than the psuedo-intellectuals at real gay men

Kinda surprised Bosh didn't do it when Wade and Lebron did

wade and lebron display the most evidence, at least from what I've seen.

thats why I made the thread, to see who else had evidence that supported the idea that they were juicing. lmao, I shouldn't have expected anything else than to have to reduce my ideas down to levels so simple that third graders could understand them.

classic ISH. At least the loveable retards here are better than the psuedo-intellectuals at real gay men

C'mon leave russwest alone, he's only using the undoubtable "eye-test"

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    Kinda surprised Bosh didn't do it when Wade and Lebron did
    would be weird to see bosh on roids...

jurassic park lol

LeBron is already a huge joke with the choking, quitting, colluding, interview embarrassments, false promises, and his 6in headband to cover his MPB.

But what if 10 years down the line evidence comes out that he juiced as well?

He obviously does juice, but it's hard to find evidence on these guys. So who knows if he will ever get caught, but there's no doubt that he juices.

year after year they catch some scrubs doing roids. couple of seasons ago they caught rashard lewis, then turkoglu and last season beno udrih. the best players will always be under the radar for this kind of things.

evidence = irrefutable fact
    conjecture = what you're saying

Kobe and Westbrook are on the top of the list if we are using OP's definition of "evidence"

u mad? buttfrustrated? hahaitme's Avatar

AD

Not test, but HGH

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Colangelo
    Ron Artest ... when he came back in like 3 weeks from a season ending injury or something like that
    12 days, actually

The injury was probably minor, I think he only hurt his meniscus & didn't damage anything else & there was no swelling, he took a small risk of re-injuring himself with the return. He certainly was done after that season, as he was garbage in NY.

But it's not that surprising. We've seen players (at least in Football) play even after tearing their ACLs. RGIII did it, Philip Rivers I think did it, someone in College Football did it just recently as well.
    Last edited by ImKobe; 12-05-2014 at 04:31 AM.

James is that guy who is sensitive to public perception and how he looks, the heandband thing, the teamhopping to win guaranteed championships, all these things reek of a guy taking shortcuts.

If there ever was a guy to gain from HGH use, it would be Bron and his insecure ass.

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

What evidence? You fkin' troll.

Mods.