Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

Default Re: shit the heat might not make the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    They'd have three if LeBron didn't literally shit the bed for an entire series.
    The same can be said for the rest of the team in the 2014 finals. Both LBJ and team messed up in those series

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    They'd have three if LeBron didn't literally shit the bed for an entire series.
    I wonder why you didn't say 4
    The double standardness is real in ISH

Quote Originally Posted by jrong
    You're very optimistic. The team is systematically flawed. You can't have a jumpshooting power forward who is averse to getting physical as a center. Smal ball is killing them.

Plus, Wade can't be dominant on the defensive end at this stage of his career. The Heat defense was predicated on having not one but two guys who could be defensive terrors on the perimeter.

They should be reverting to the old 2009 and 2010 system. Play slow and run a lot of Wade pick-and-rolls.

Wade is having a turn-back-the-clock renaissance that surpassed even my expectations, in terms of efficiency, anyway. And it's all going to go to waste. Phoenix and Denver back-to-back? Chalk up two more losses. And you know, despite his play, it's going to end up reflecting negatively on him and, even more sickeningly, enhance the narrative of you-know-who.
    Your right about wasting Wade's brilliant play. I don't think ANYONE thought he'd be playing at this level. At 22/6/4 on 54% in 32 mpg he's producing at a near prime level on the floor. That's about 26/7/5 adjusted to his prime 38 mpg and he's doing it on absurd efficiency. The biggest difference as you mentioned is he can't dominate defensively like he used to. This team is just not built for small ball and I don't know what it will take for Spo to get that through his head.