Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Kobe at point showing us more greatness.

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    I understand what you saying man but the reason Why I'm so tough on Duncan because he's very replaceable and he probaly would not be so great on other teams. Kobe to me has to be on that top 5 regardless. You just don't see too many great players better than him.
    Duncan is not replaceable by a lot of players though. Maybe Garnett and DNow but not a lot of players. He's unique in the way he plays.

I understand what you saying man but the reason Why I'm so tough on Duncan because he's very replaceable and he probaly would not be so great on other teams. Kobe to me has to be on that top 5 regardless. You just don't see too many great players better than him.
    WHAT?

Duncan could led any team in his prime to the top.2003....2003 kobe wouldnt even made playoffs with a team duncan had.

kobe without being traded to LA with goat coach and prime shaq would have been more likely a michael redd version if he stayed in charlotte.....at least this seems more natural than duncan being replacable. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by pastis
    WHAT?

Duncan could led any team in his prime to the top.2003....2003 kobe wouldnt even made playoffs with a team duncan had.

kobe without being traded to LA with goat coach and prime shaq would have been more likely a michael redd version if he stayed in charlotte.....at least this seems more natural than duncan being replacable. LOL.
    Most retarded post I read today congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Most retarded post I read today congrats.
    thx. dont know what is so wrong with that. especially in comparison to duncan.
    redd was someone who was putting up like 24 ppg or so. never had good m8s, nor great coach.
    having a goat coach, who already won 6 titles is a huge boosting. as phil took over the lakers he knew exactly what to do with kobe. later the same with gasol. he knew exactly what pieces he needed for being a contender

of course it was exaggerated to say that kobe would have been a michael redd version, but still, saying that duncan is replacable...isnt that the most retarded thing you read today? lool
    Last edited by pastis; 12-14-2014 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    A lot of people on this board would agree with me on this tho. Stay salty bro

He's such a versatile player. One night he could be scoring between 80-90 points, the next night dishing out 15 assists, grabbing 15 boards. GOAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Duncan is not replaceable by a lot of players though. Maybe Garnett and DNow but not a lot of players. He's unique in the way he plays.
    Don't forget prime Cwebb and prime Sheed too.

Quote Originally Posted by pastis
    WHAT?

yea right

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

I called this preseason mate. Kobe should be PG of the Lakers at this point in his career. They will win a lot of games this way. He can excel at the art of being a PG and get the rest of the team involved, which equals happy and motivated playing from everyone.

Dunking on everybody in the park

The gap between prime Tmac VC or AI to Kobe was much closer than the gap between CWebb or Sheed to Duncan LMAO

Kobe just got lucky he's a laker. He's no championship material tbh

A lot of people on this board would agree with me on this tho. Stay salty bro
    Make a thread about it. I dare you. I guarantee you 100000% that the majority of ISH will disagree with you.

Complete Player

Kobe's point guard performance was a mixed bag. The Spurs were down 8-9 points with less than 2 minutes left in the game and Kobe singlehandedly got them back in the game with his turnover fest. The only thing saving the Lakers from an embarrassing head-scracthing loss in regulation was a missed Ginobili free throw.