Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Terrorist situation in Sydney right now

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    I never said muslims are a race. Notice I also called you a bigot relating to these posts, I've read enough of your previous posts to know you are a racist and a misogynist as well. You know nothing about muslims and have likely never known any muslims personally so you should just shut the **** up for once and save us your retarded opinions. It's people like you who create the friction between different beliefs in the first place, rather than trying to work out differences you go around talking about curbing the entire mulism population and deporting people. You are a stain on insidehoops and a stain on the world. Go **** yourself with a chainsaw dickhead.
    I hardly ever agree with poido, and I wouldn't say I'm agreeing with him here either, but this post is just so full of shit...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I hardly ever agree with poido, and I wouldn't say I'm agreeing with him here either, but this post is just so full of shit...
    He posts so much offensive shit here that just gets a pass. It isn't just this thread here it's his history that I'm sick of.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Why is it that uneducated posters like you need to be told that Muslims are not a race?

If you are going to label and insult me, at least understand what you are insulting me with.

Not all Muslims are bad. Not all Muslims are committing terrorist acts. However, ISIS(flag shown in hostage pictures) are an Islamic group and there are people(like the terrorists in Sydney) who are making a bad name for their religion.

Sympathists like you are sitting uncomfortably right now. It is people like you who are protecting these troubled groups from being held accountable.

Please stay out of the way and allow bad people to be addressed accordingly?

Cheers.

BTW, how is your day going Jameer?
    The Flag isn't a Isis flag it just says there's only one God, Allah and Muhammad is the messenger or something similar. Which is apparently just regular stuff. But from the multiple sources I've been following this suggests this guy is definitely amateur and the fact that he hasn't killed anyone suggests that this isn't the extremist group that is well planned.

Just a weird situation cause there's no demand really but no violence yet

I never said muslims are a race. Notice I also called you a bigot relating to these posts, I've read enough of your previous posts to know you are a racist and a misogynist as well. You know nothing about muslims and have likely never known any muslims personally so you should just shut the **** up for once and save us your retarded opinions. It's people like you who create the friction between different beliefs in the first place, rather than trying to work out differences you go around talking about curbing the entire mulism population and deporting people. You are a stain on insidehoops and a stain on the world. Go **** yourself with a chainsaw dickhead.

You called me a racist bigot based on what I've typed. The only connection to what I typed and a racist bigot was that I made reference to Muslims.

Stop talking out of your ass.

Create friction? Really?

In case you didn't notice, there are hostages held at gunpoint by ISLAMIC TERRORISTS. They connect their religious ideals to their violent actions and yet I'm not allowed to connect their religion to the actions? Have you seen other Western countries with the same issues no?

Deporting an entire Muslim population in Western countries is unrealistic and even though that may seem harsh, it has some merit. Here in Australia, Muslims bleed dry the welfare system and breed at a faster rate. Go look at the statistics if you don't believe me. The same people who will be out on the streets detesting Western culture and Western way of life.

I've lived in Muslim communities, areas which have Muslims. I know Sydney well, I suggest you go live in one and find out first hand because I can guarantee you have no clue and out of touch with what they think of us and our way of life.

Quote Originally Posted by eriX
    The Flag isn't a Isis flag it just says there's only one God, Allah and Muhammad is the messenger or something similar. Which is apparently just regular stuff. But from the multiple sources I've been following this suggests this guy is definitely amateur and the fact that he hasn't killed anyone suggests that this isn't the extremist group that is well planned.

Like I've said, I believe it to be "lone wolves"

The thing is, the flag represents what most people identify with that flag to be ISIS.

I agree, doesn't come accross to be organised. However I'm sure there are clerics and connections who would of encouraged this type of thing from amateurs such as these individuals...

He posts so much offensive shit here that just gets a pass. It isn't just this thread here it's his history that I'm sick of.

Jameer, you have done far worse than anything I've done.

Stop.
    Last edited by poido123; 12-15-2014 at 12:14 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Jameer, you have done far worse than anything I've done.

Stop.

orlando fan = jameer

highly original come back.

I've never posted about deporting an entire group of people based on religion and your personal experiences, I've never posted about banning woman from certain jobs, I've never posted about woman being genetically inferior to men. Wake up and realise all the things you post about are issues with your own life experiences.

orlando fan = jameer

highly original come back.

Elfrid Payton was a favourite of his too.

You claim history of me and attack me from nowhere, something jameer would do.

I guessed Ariza4three and was right...

Anyways, heading off for work. Eat shit while I'm gone, ok?

any updates yet? one can only wish a sniper headshots the terrorist through the window and we get his brains splashed all over the place on live broadcast

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

As Obama would say, "This is just an isolated domestic incident. Trayvon would have been my son."

Apparently people are coming out now safely

It's definitely a jihad/terrorist flag though.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Where are you getting updates?

Banned

3 people got out reporters are saying they escaped

National High School Star

They should just drop friggen bombs on these radical islamic jihads homes. Fvck them, makes me so angry.