Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Default Islamic State pamphlets on slavery just released

Pamphlets by the Islamic State on how non-muslim slaves should be treated were handed out in Iraq. All of these rules are justified by the Koran and Sharia law says the Islamic State. It justifies rape and pedophilia.
    The other day they threw homosexuals to their deaths off roofs. They also decapitated children. All this and more and you have people that defend them. Will Muslims condemn these acts before they happen...not after? With the recent attack in Sydney how much more will it take before people take a stand and stop being cowards. Stop fearing how will Muslims react..and just take a stand.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...slaves-in-ira/

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Islamic State pamphlets on slavery just released

The way thats written and formatted made me scroll up to see if it was a fake news site.

Very good NBA starter

Sickening stuff. And yea it's been widely reported and established as ISIS publishing. No place for extremist/terrorist organizations like this on our planet

****ing religion. Indoctrination.

Bomb these fakkits.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

I'm generally mixed on the ISIS subject but I do find it laughable how Muslims complain about Israel and how bad they are oppressing Muslims in Palestine(they are) but none of them mention how bad ISIS is or how other islamic regimes are treating their own citizens(who are Muslims) around the world.. Secular government in the middle east? Oppressing muslims and we must overthrow them with a fundamentalist government(Syria, Libya, etc) Country that treats women like cattle and are in bed with the US? Saleem Alekum brotha!
    Last edited by knickballer; 12-15-2014 at 07:30 PM.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    I'm generally mixed on the ISIS subject but I do find it laughable how Muslims complain about Israel and how bad they are oppressing Muslims in Palestine(they are) but none of them mention how bad ISIS is or how other islamic regimes are treating their own citizens(who are Muslims) around the world..
    Shit, it goes beyond ISIS and just muslims in general. Arab countries surrounding Israel have no genuine interest in helping the Palestinians or their 'refugees' and there's plenty of history to back that up. Jordan and Egypt for decades held land that could have become a 'Palestinian' state but they used it for their own gain. Syria murdered many Palestinians and thousands of fled in recent years. Generally speaking, most "pro-palestinian" folks I come across online or irl have an obsessive, compulsive hatred with Israel rather than being truly pro-palestinian. It's cultish. and a double standard is wack for sure.

Cali Love

I'm generally mixed on the ISIS subject but I do find it laughable how Muslims complain about Israel and how bad they are oppressing Muslims in Palestine(they are) but none of them mention how bad ISIS is or how other islamic regimes are treating their own citizens(who are Muslims) around the world.. Secular government in the middle east? Oppressing muslims and we must overthrow them with a fundamentalist government(Syria, Libya, etc) Country that treats women like cattle and are in bed with the US? Saleem Alekum brotha!
    that's not true the ISIS topic is huge in the Islamic community...Most muslims I know will tell you ISIS is scum and Al Baghdadi is a Mossad agent, they absolutely hate ISIS...

but I've also encountered muslims who like the idea of an independent Islamic state but don't fully approve their actions.

Also the Palestinian cause is a different topic and should not be mixed with the ISIS to make Israel look legit.

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    Shit, it goes beyond ISIS and just muslims in general. Arab countries surrounding Israel have no genuine interest in helping the Palestinians or their 'refugees' and there's plenty of history to back that up. Jordan and Egypt for decades held land that could have become a 'Palestinian' state but they used it for their own gain. Syria murdered many Palestinians and thousands of fled in recent years. Generally speaking, most "pro-palestinian" folks I come across online or irl have an obsessive, compulsive hatred with Israel rather than being truly pro-palestinian. It's cultish. and a double standard is wack for sure.
    I have noticed there's quite a few anti-Israel Muslims that are very passionate about it to the extent where they use terms like jihad,crusades,crusaders,zionist,etc..

In the past I was very anti-Israel(think i was banned from my posts lol) because of the history behind modern Israel(the settling policy, ghetto process, etc). Even today you can say that Palestine is one large ghetto with all the policies in-acted by the Israeli government but that being said you can make the argument that the Israeli government still treats their own Muslim population better than almost every Middle Eastern/Muslim majority country does.

I just don't get it.. So passionate to play the victim card against the "zionists" but they are speechless about women not being to leave the house in Kabul, or how a women in Yemen will get stoned to death if some man rapes her, or how ISIS are beheading non-sunnis, or how Libyans are gonna elect some pro-ISIS people in power, etc. The situation is just ****ed...

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00
    that's not true the ISIS topic is huge in the Islamic community...Most muslims I know will tell you ISIS is scum and Al Baghdadi is a Mossad agent, they absolutely hate ISIS...

but I've also encountered muslims who like the idea of an independent Islamic state but don't fully approve their actions.

Also the Palestinian cause is a different topic and should not be mixed with the ISIS to make Israel look legit.
    I won't say most muslims are speechless about ISIS as that is wrong but from my experiences they are less interested in that subject as opposed to Israel. Mainly because it's probably Muslims killing other Muslims(along with other minorities) which is less interesting to the case of Israel where it's Muslim vs Jews which suddenly becomes an us vs them type of conflict..

And this is why no westerner who went to Syria should be allowed back into their "home" country.

Very good NBA starter

The koran inspires a handful of people to kill, rape, commit savagery, and torture children, and islam is the wonderful "religion of peace."

Banned

I am really sick of these people.

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    Sickening stuff. And yea it's been widely reported and established as ISIS publishing. No place for extremist/terrorist organizations like this on our planet
    it's real. isis have printed this out and have been distributing it in their territories

I won't say most muslims are speechless about ISIS as that is wrong but from my experiences they are less interested in that subject as opposed to Israel. Mainly because it's probably Muslims killing other Muslims(along with other minorities) which is less interesting to the case of Israel where it's Muslim vs Jews which suddenly becomes an us vs them type of conflict..
    gonna get alot of flack for this, but this reminds me of the much more prevalent black on black murder issue vs a less common white on black murder that always gets much more publicity

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    gonna get alot of flack for this, but this reminds me of the much more prevalent black on black murder issue vs a less common white on black murder that always gets much more publicity
    I guess Charles Barkley is somewhat right on that subject

We never discuss race in this country until something bad happens," he said. And even then it usually reflects a "tribe mentality."
    "Everybody wants to protect their own tribe, whether they are right or wrong,"