Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    NBA All-star

Default Re: Sony Hackers threatening 9/11 attacks.

Or they could just add a warning label that it is going to break people down of what they thought they knew.

Quote Originally Posted by bballnoob1192

“The world will be full of fear,” the message reads. “Remember the 11th of September 2001. It will be 911 times 2356."
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    I'm thinking that Sony didn't have a lot of stock in this movie anyway. I don't know of anybody "excited" to see it, and a few who said "I'll probably see it," and the reviews have been subpar anyway. If this were the Avengers, Sony wouldn't have cancelled it among threats.
    Agreed. This whole thing is being overblown. If losing our "creative freedom" means we'll see less of Kim Jong in sh*tty Rogen movies with the unfunny talentless douchebag Franco, then I'm not losing sleep over it.

Sorry we're not losing sh*t. It's not like the terrorists are saying we need to stop making cool action movies with great CGI with girls shooting bullets out of their big because it offends them. They're just saying look don't put Kim Jong in it and kill him at the end. When they start demanding new sh*t, maybe I'll ride the "america is stronger than this" parade, but c'mon now, be real, it's just a sh*tty Seth movie. Who cares? It's not worth one person dying over.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 12-18-2014 at 07:17 PM.

Local High School Star Dr Seuss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Agreed. This whole thing is being overblown. If losing our "creative freedom" means we'll see less of Kim Jong in sh*tty Rogen movies with the unfunny talentless douchebag Franco, then I'm not losing sleep over it.

Sorry we're not losing sh*t. It's not like the terrorists are saying we need to stop making cool action movies with great CGI with girls shooting bullets out of their big because it offends them. They're just saying look don't put Kim Jong in it and kill him at the end. When they start demanding new sh*t, maybe I'll ride the "america is stronger than this" parade, but c'mon now, be real, it's just a sh*tty Seth movie. Who cares? It's not worth one person dying over.
    in other words, because you dont have strong feelings for something, its irrelevant. but if it was something that interested YOU, then that changes everything??

ok... dumb schmuck

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Seuss
    in other words, because you dont have strong feelings for something, its irrelevant. but if it was something that interested YOU, then that changes everything??

ok... dumb schmuck
    No dumbsh*t, everyone is crying about creative freedom and I am implying we are losing very little freedom by NOT including Kim Jong in our movies. Hey that is a freedom I'm willing to sacrifice and I sure as hell will not risk my life to go see it if they played it in the theaters. You're dumb to suggest this movie is worth people dying over. The threat may or may not be real, but I wouldn't take my chances over this piece of sh*t.

Big mistake by Sony to not air a couple movies over this propaganda terrorist hack.

There should be no negotiation with terrorists. Their goal is to put fear into people. Fu<k the terror groups. Let them make their threats, but don't let fear be what shuts you down.

These threats are just bullshit anyways. Realistically, they would get nothing strategic from blowing up a few theaters. Why take these idiot threats seriously without good intel?

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    If they just hit one or two it will be considered a national tragedy. And it is still a relatively easy thing to shoot up a theater. Neither of the two theaters I go to has ever checked me for weapons. So if North Korea is behind all this they could definitely have a number of crazy agents set to wreak havoc. And if North Korea isn't behind the hack I don't see how they accomplish hitting more than a few theaters. No one outside of North Korea gives a shit about Kim Jong Un.

No one inside of North Korea gives a shit about Kim Jong Un either. They are too scared to admit it. Most of the agents that are allowed to leave the country end up taking advantage of the situation and enjoying the vacation or defecting. No one should be worried about North Korean agents or terrorists in the US. It's all a bunch of made up bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by wakencdukest
    No one inside of North Korea gives a shit about Kim Jong Un either. They are too scared to admit it. Most of the agents that are allowed to leave the country end up taking advantage of the situation and enjoying the vacation or defecting. No one should be worried about North Korean agents or terrorists in the US. It's all a bunch of made up bullshit.
    Those elder statemen are a bunch of idiots. They could have overthrown Kim Il-sung dynasty right after Jong-il died.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

What a bunch of pansies this country has become.

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

No dumbsh*t, everyone is crying about creative freedom and I am implying we are losing very little freedom by NOT including Kim Jong in our movies. Hey that is a freedom I'm willing to sacrifice and I sure as hell will not risk my life to go see it if they played it in the theaters. You're dumb to suggest this movie is worth people dying over. The threat may or may not be real, but I wouldn't take my chances over this piece of sh*t.
    It's not even about creative freedom. It's about all the fear mongering BS that the media spits out there to the public every goddamn day. Next thing you know some stupid y2k terrorist hacking group is gonna threaten to bomb all basketball games or some stupid shit. And every ****ing dumb american will be scared and won't leave their homes. It's just a very ****ing bad precedent to allow terrorist groups to do this kind of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by bballnoob1192
    It's not even about creative freedom. It's about all the fear mongering BS that the media spits out there to the public every goddamn day. Next thing you know some stupid y2k terrorist hacking group is gonna threaten to bomb all basketball games or some stupid shit. And every ****ing dumb american will be scared and won't leave their homes. It's just a very ****ing bad precedent to allow terrorist groups to do this kind of shit.
    exactly.......scary that there are so many dumb fukks that don
    Last edited by tomtucker; 12-19-2014 at 04:45 AM.

someone is threatening to blow up every gay bar in your town, will you still take the chance and go ? ............of course you would, you need your asshole pounded everyday

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Pisse...elf-68753.html

More power to you GRRM. Also **** Sony.

[QUOTE=tomtucker]exactly.......scary that there are so many dumb fukks that don