Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    7-time NBA All-Star Hey Yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    12,728

    Default Andrea Bargnani hasn't played since 1/22/14

    Last update from Nov. 29th

    Bargnani (hamstring/calf) does not currently have a timetable for return, NBC Sports reports.

    Spin: Bargnani missed the first portion of the season with a lingering hamstring injury but also picked up a calf strain before returning to the court. As it stands, Bargnani is nursing two injuries and should be considered out until an update on his status is released.


    If Barg's is healthy at the beginning of the season, Knicks probably at least .500 or better right now.

  2. #2
    The Wizard ralph_i_el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Born Under a Bad Sign
    Posts
    9,342

    Default Re: Andrea Bargnani hasn't played since 1/22/14

    Bwahahaha
    I hope you don't believe that for real.

  3. #3
    College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,576

    Default Re: Andrea Bargnani hasn't played since 1/22/14

    Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Last update from Nov. 29th

    Bargnani (hamstring/calf) does not currently have a timetable for return, NBC Sports reports.

    Spin: Bargnani missed the first portion of the season with a lingering hamstring injury but also picked up a calf strain before returning to the court. As it stands, Bargnani is nursing two injuries and should be considered out until an update on his status is released.


    If Barg's is healthy at the beginning of the season, Knicks probably at least .500 or better right now.
    Please try to sell this shit to someone else.

  4. #4
    7-time NBA All-Star Hey Yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    12,728

    Default Re: Andrea Bargnani hasn't played since 1/22/14

    No chance of them being 13-14 instead of 5-22 with a healthy Barg's? Safe to say the it's quite possible they would be close to .500

  5. #5
    NBA Superstar coin24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    14,688

    Default Re: Andrea Bargnani hasn't played since 1/22/14

    So when is he going to play again?

    Are the Knicks shopping amare and Bargs? (Good luck)

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    13,192

    Default Re: Andrea Bargnani hasn't played since 1/22/14

    Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    No chance of them being 13-14 instead of 5-22 with a healthy Barg's? Safe to say the it's quite possible they would be close to .500

  7. #7
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    21,510

    Default Re: Andrea Bargnani hasn't played since 1/22/14

    I watched almost every Bargnani game when he was in Toronto and I can assure you that they wouldn't be any better off. No chance they are close to .500. He's just not that impactful enough to help tthe Knicks out that much.

    A role player stretch 4 that comes off the bench who's range keeps declining and injuries keep piling up. I think he won't get another contract after this one is done.

  8. #8
    Stephen Kerry Brujesino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    209
    Posts
    15,443

    Default Re: Andrea Bargnani hasn't played since 1/22/14

    Completely forgot he even existed.

  9. #9
    Let's make a bet... Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    21,920

    Default Re: Andrea Bargnani hasn't played since 1/22/14

    Completely the fault of el gringos.

  10. #10
    Since 1974 smoovegittar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,347

    Default Re: Andrea Bargnani hasn't played since 1/22/14

    Colossal waste of size and money. Guy's completely clueless on the floor... from what I recall. Can't wait until half this Knick squad is gone.

  11. #11
    I usually hit open layups
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    176

    Default Re: Andrea Bargnani hasn't played since 1/22/14

    Knicks should trade Melo and surround Bargnani with some real talent.

  12. #12
    Local High School Star Basketbolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,611

    Default Re: Andrea Bargnani hasn't played since 1/22/14

    Knicks will celebrate this summer like they won the championship once Amare and Bargnani come off the books. I expect parade + Phil Jackson statue if they somehow ge rid of JR Smith too, subject to how they fare on free agency.

  13. #13
    Decent college freshman MellowYellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    arizona
    Posts
    2,698

    Default Re: Andrea Bargnani hasn't played since 1/22/14

    Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    I watched almost every Bargnani game when he was in Toronto and I can assure you that they wouldn't be any better off. No chance they are close to .500. He's just not that impactful enough to help tthe Knicks out that much.

    A role player stretch 4 that comes off the bench who's range keeps declining and injuries keep piling up. I think he won't get another contract after this one is done.
    Jason Smith is a homeless man's Bargnani, yes they would be better off with him.

  14. #14
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    21,510

    Default Re: Andrea Bargnani hasn't played since 1/22/14

    Quote Originally Posted by MellowYellow
    Jason Smith is a homeless man's Bargnani, yes they would be better off with him.
    Then in that case, it's a good thing he's not playing. Knicks are tanking.

  15. #15
    Game. Set. Match. bdreason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    25,669

    Default Re: Andrea Bargnani hasn't played since 1/22/14

    Ya Knicks sure do miss his 4/15 with 4 rebound games.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •