Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default Re: Westbrook had zero fouls today?

shouldnt you be somewhere complaining about how the Heat were "bought" and not "built" or something?

shouldnt you be posting hundreds of videos showcasing isolated incidents of the spurs making westbrook look foolish admist his utter demolition of the entire state of texas?

shuoldnt you be on a spurs board calling westbrook a "monkey" and "westchimp" and calling everyone who disagrees a "libtard?" or talking about how the spurs werent even close to healthy because kawhi was out (while ignoring another player who didnt play)?

spurs fans are the worst. they are the St. Louis Cardinals fans of the NBA, only possibly more racist and almost certainly more stupid. they are the guys who set screens when they play 21, or just sit underneath the basket because it is more efficient. they are the fans who nervously look around after an alley oop to see if theyre allowed to cheer for such a "flashy" play.

we have doubted the spurs for a while - and been proven wrong. great. good. keep hating on dunks that occur because there werent 4 bounce passes that led to them. when the san antonio downfall comes - and come, it will - it will likely be at the hands of the one you racist mother****ers refer to as "westchimp," and the only person who will give spurs fans less sympathy than other nba fans is this guy:
    Last edited by Jef; 12-26-2014 at 11:53 AM.

Westbrook didn't have trouble guarding anybody and he didn't get a charge

you mad?

Quote Originally Posted by ninephive
    Does he look like as much of a lost schoolgirl as Westbrook does here?
    http://youtu.be/jqu1sVzOvVs
    Tony Parker was on Westbrooks level in 2012. Maybe even better.

Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4... ninephive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jef
    shouldnt you be somewhere complaining about how the Heat were "bought" and not "built" or something?

shouldnt you be posting hundreds of videos showcasing isolated incidents of the spurs making westbrook look foolish admist his utter demolition of the entire state of texas?

shuoldnt you be on a spurs board calling westbrook a "monkey" and "westchimp" and calling everyone who disagrees a "libtard?" or talking about how the spurs werent even close to healthy because kawhi was out (while ignoring another player who didnt play)?

spurs fans are the worst. they are the St. Louis Cardinals fans of the NBA, only possibly more racist and almost certainly more stupid. they are the guys who set screens when they play 21, or just sit underneath the basket because it is more efficient. they are the fans who nervously look around after an alley oop to see if theyre allowed to cheer for such a "flashy" play.

we have doubted the spurs for a while - and been proven wrong. great. good. keep hating on dunks that occur because there werent 4 bounce passes that led to them. when the san antonio downfall comes - and come, it will - it will likely be at the hands of the one you racist mother****ers refer to as "westchimp," and the only person who will give spurs fans less sympathy than other nba fans is this guy:
    Not sure where you're heading with all the racism, but all I'm saying is the Thunder are a good team, but when Westbrook goes Westbrook, it's not a sustainable strategy for a championship. I might be proven wrong, but I think this team is very very good when Durant gets the load. Personally, this is my opinion: bring Westrbook off the bench like the Spurs do Ginobili. Will it hurt everyone's +/- stats, well yah, but he could obviously be the Spark the Thunder need for their bench. There's just not enough shots to go around when you have two big-time volume shooters. I think bringing Westbrook off the bench makes this team a championship team. Just my opinion.

Not sure where you're heading with all the racism, but all I'm saying is the Thunder are a good team, but when Westbrook goes Westbrook, it's not a sustainable strategy for a championship. I might be proven wrong, but I think this team is very very good when Durant gets the load. Personally, this is my opinion: bring Westrbook off the bench like the Spurs do Ginobili. Will it hurt everyone's +/- stats, well yah, but he could obviously be the Spark the Thunder need for their bench. There's just not enough shots to go around when you have two big-time volume shooters. I think bringing Westbrook off the bench makes this team a championship team. Just my opinion.
    I'm guessing he's probably thinking your also post on Spurstalk which is flooded with all kinds of racist remarks towards Westbrook every time the Spurs play OKC. Although I haven't picked up on anything racist in your posts, based on everything else you'd fit in quite nicely with the classless mouth breathers over at Spurstalk.

No need to cry, it's just a game

Westbrook > you

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

The SALT is REAL.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    I'm guessing he's probably thinking your also post on Spurstalk which is flooded with all kinds of racist remarks towards Westbrook every time the Spurs play OKC. Although I haven't picked up on anything racist in your posts, based on everything else you'd fit in quite nicely with the classless mouth breathers over at Spurstalk.
    To be fair, Spurstalk is racist towards their own players as well.

Texans.

Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4... ninephive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    I hear you...I tried to join Spurstalk a few years ago and then again last year. I don't think the mods do anything, because there have been threads about no new posters in years. Anyway, mostly I just try to defend Parker in these posts. He is severely under-appreciated here and also on Spurstalk IMO (except for a handful of posters). Most of us suffer from "what have you done for me lately" anytime Parker is injured, which I think is happening. Whenever he gets back in the swing of things and has a few dominant games, the narrative switches and people start calling him a top PG in the league again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jef

He's so ugly! Looks like a tranny.

inb4 Milbuck tells us Westbrook > Parker

Decent college freshman

That so funny that as a perpetual All-Star AND All-NBA player, the coaches and the NBA think you're wrong. But I'm sure you're right. I'm sure there are twenty, moron.
    lol All-Star awards. Kobe got an all-star nod last year averaging 13 ppg while playing less than six games.

Does he look like as much of a lost schoolgirl as Westbrook does here?
    2014 WCF:

13 ppg on .51 TS% - Parker
    27 ppg on .54 TS% - Westbrook

Destroyed Parker so bad Tony chose to sit out game six leaving the old timers(Duncan/Ginobili) to close out the series.

Tony Parker's "falling apart" series:

'03 Finals - 2nd leading scorer behind Duncan (outscored Manu by 5.3 PPG
    These stats are so damn wrong and without any context:

Parker's numbers in the '03 Finals:

14 ppg on .451 TS%
    96 ORtg

God awful efficiency. Unable to run the offense either as evidenced by his poor ORtg. Jason Kidd outplayed TP to the point where Pop had to take Tony out in fourth quarters and trusted old vet Speedy Claxton to close out games. Claxton had a 116 ORtg that series - that's what good point guards are SUPPOSED to do. TP has never understood this though and has always been a ballstopper his entire career(except for maybe 2012 and 2013)

'04 Lakers - 2nd leading scorer behind Duncan (16.7 PPG, 6.0 APG)
    Parker's numbers against the '04 Lakers:

16.7 ppg on .421 TS%
    90 ORtg

Crappy efficiency again. Another series where Parker drags down the team's offense with his poor playmaking. Infamous series for him too. After TP's fluky performance in games 1 and 2, PJ told his guys to hard foul Parker and deny him the rim. TP fell apart after that. Game 5 was the worst. Series was tied and what does Parker decide to do? Shoot the Spurs out of a close game. He went 7-23(30%) that night. Took more shots than Duncan and Ginobili COMBINED. Spurs ended up losing that game by one point. Manu vastly outplayed Parker that series. It was at that point that it became clear that Ginobili was a much better player than Parker and deserved more playing time. Manu's numbers that series:

14.7 ppg on .59 TS%
    119 ORtg

'05 Pistons - 3rd leading scorer behind Duncan/Manu (13.9 PPG on much better shooting than Duncan)
    Parker's numbers against the '05 Pistons:

13.9 ppg on .471
    89 ORtg

Another series where Tony has shit tier efficiency? Yup. This is becoming a trend for TP. Unable to run the offense either. Point guards are supposed to have GOOD ORtg numbers. Look at Billups in that same series:

20.4 ppg on .57 TS%
    128 ORtg

Shits all over Tony's numbers. Not that surprising seeing as he's one of the best point guards of the 2000s(alongside Nash) while TP"s the most overrated and inefficient. Compare TP's crap numbers against the Pistons with Ginobili's:

18.7 ppg on .64% TS
    117 ORtg

'13 Finals - 2nd leading scorer behind Duncan (15.7 PPG, 6.4 APG), Game 1 clinching shot, game 6 clinching 3-pointer, steal, floater until the Spurs meltdown.
    Parker's numbers in the 2013 Finals:

15.7 ppg on .472 TS%
    103 ORtg

Shot 6-23 in game six. 3-12 in game seven. Went a combined 9-35 in the those two closeout games. You want to close out a team, NEVER trust Tony Parker. Last year's Spurs playoff run is a good example. Didn't play the closeout game against Portland, Spurs still blew out the Blazers. Quit on the team in the closeout game 6 against OKC. Duncan and Manu had to carry the team into overtime to win that game.Shot 0-11 in the closeout game against the Heat in the Finals. Miami accumulated a double digit lead during Parker's embarrassing attempt at trying to chuck for the Finals MVP. Patty Mills came in and saved the day with his three point bombs.

$23.5 million as the best player on one of the worst teams in the league.
    $12.5 million as the only All-Star/All-NBA player on the defending champions.

Great comparison!
    NBA ESPN RPM numbers:

-2.06 - Kobe Bryant (ranked 330 in the entire NBA)
    -2.76 - Tony Parker (ranked 390 in the entire NBA)

Kobe has been villified due to his negative impact on his team. Tony Parker's impact number are even worse though. You know you're having a bad season when you're playing worse than someone that's considered one of the biggest cancers in the entire league. How the hell is Parker escaping any criticism? He's dragging the Spurs down whenever he steps on the court. Like Kobe, he has a few good games here and there but overall, he's terrible. Kobe's four years older than Parker so what's Tony's excuse for being such a crappy player?

Kobe's contract isn't as bad as Tony's either. He's owed $48 million over the next two years. Lakers only have to wait one more year after this season to rebuild. Parker's promised $56 million over the next four years. That's a lot of money going to a declining point guard that has worse impact stats than current Kobe.

He plays on a winning team, has HOF teammates around him, an all-time great coach, and yet his impact numbers are atrocious. Like I've said many times before, one of the most overrated players in NBA history and incredibly fortunate to play alongside two legends in Duncan and Ginobili. Would have had a mediocre career if he was drafted by any other team.
    Last edited by Artillery; 12-26-2014 at 06:04 PM.