Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Knicks are soft as hell, more pathetic than any Isiah led team

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    I remember isiah's knicks well, they were bad and mishmash of talent but they did have toughness

i remember melo driving to the hoop in a blow out trying to show up the knicks and literally got beat by the entire squad

thats why this team is more pathetic
    OK, you mean coached team. Isiah was the leader of his Piston's team and they were a gang of thugs. Only rivaled by a couple of Knick teams. But you are right, this team lacks much more than the Isiah coached teams.

Melo will never be the vocal leader - that job is for Fish. He's pretty quiet now, as it's been acknowledged this is a tank job. Next year will be a different ball game IMO.

Fans just can't seem to accept that this next draft is all we're in for. Free agency 2016 is more appealing, and I believe it's what Phil is banking on.

There will be more competition next season... this one's over for me.

Local High School Star CHi1PriDe's Avatar

Knicks future doesn't really look too good. Other than melo at SF, knicks are pretty weak at every other position/bench and coach. I'd also, abdonded the triangle unless they land marc gasol.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CHi1PriDe
    Knicks future doesn't really look too good. Other than melo at SF, knicks are pretty weak at every other position/bench and coach. I'd also, abdonded the triangle unless they land marc gasol.
    if we build around hardaway and you guys around Butler it will be like them 90s Bulls/knicks battles all over again