Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Guy drives to Temecula to fight someone over a Kobe Bryant Twitter argument on Xmas

Lots of pics so you're just going to have to go to this link - http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/...ht-kobe-bryant

Be careful who you troll online and on here...

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Guy drives to Temecula to fight someone over a Kobe Bryant Twitter argument on Xmas

Kobe stan wastes his Christmas driving 40 mins to fight some random person because he trashed Bryant on twitter. Worst fanbase in all of sports.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: Guy drives to Temecula to fight someone over a Kobe Bryant Twitter argument on Xmas

Quote Originally Posted by jzek
    Lots of pics so you're just going to have to go to this link - http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/...ht-kobe-bryant

Be careful who you troll online and on here...
    ...otherwise they might waste their time and gas money pointlessly driving somewhere so they can take a picture at the city's border with a middle finger extended?

We've been warned.

Local High School Star

before i read the article, i thought to myself "million bucks says the person dumb enough to make the drive is the kobe fan". was not disappointed.

typical uncivilized bean-er. worst fanbase in sports

NBA Legend

My god.....

Quote Originally Posted by f0und
    before i read the article, i thought to myself "million bucks says the person dumb enough to make the drive is the kobe fan". was not disappointed.
    Did you pay yourself that imaginary million that you earned for guessing the fool in a "foolish Kobe fan does something stupid" article was a Kobe fan?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    Did you pay yourself that imaginary million that you earned for guessing the fool in a "foolish Kobe fan does something stupid" article was a Kobe fan?
    its just a figure of speech sensitive sally

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    My god.....
    I know it was you who trolled him

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    typical uncivilized bean-er. worst fanbase in sports

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    You'd think this was a NASCAR fan forum with the amount of ignorant rednecks posting here

It's cool seing this getting big because I was there when it happened lol..

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    I was there when it happened lol..
    huh

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    huh
    Probably meant that he was on Twitter when it was going on. The internet is basically his life.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Probably meant that he was on Twitter when it was going on. The internet is basically his life.