Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Default Re: Sex and the Transsexual Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    lmao the transsexual surgery should be illegal, and every tranny be burned at stake to purity his soul. I used to have a friend called Liam who fell in love with a tranny over the internet(apparently without realizing this until much later), and now hes crazy and has undergo many mental illness and may be beyond salvageable. Way to go ruining a teenager's life like this.
    So your real name is Liam? Is that English?

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    That is so sad. That sort of stuff makes me want to cry. Idiots like you have no idea what it is like to be in that situation.
    You dont either genius. Youre not a transgender man or so you say. You just pretend they are girls because you cant get with a real woman because youre a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    Exactly. It's just like a religious nut. Cool you have your own beliefs, but don't try and shove them down my throat and make me believe the same thing as you
    Exactly. Just because a moronic [COLOR="Black"]fa[/COLOR]ggot such as OP believes what he says is true doesnt mean society does too

Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    You dont either genius. Youre not a transgender man or so you say. You just pretend they are girls because you cant get with a real woman because youre a loser.
    You can think what you want. But you should know that I have dated transgender girls that have had dozens of hungry men after them. Very beautiful girls. I have probably dated more model quality girls than most people on this board, because I do not discriminate and I recognize beauty whenever I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    You can think what you want. But you should know that I have dated transgender men that have had dozens of hungry [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]aggots after them. Very beautiful men. I have probably dated more model quality men than most people on this board, because I do not discriminate and I recognize beauty whenever I see it.
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Fixed
    You are unbelievably childish.

Not surprised at all to see your childish jokes entertain the usual suspects.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill

That looks just like that transgender black guy that made OP is currently dating. thats op in the back, being carried by the alpha "girl"...

There's nothing wrong with dating a transexual girl, but if you're dating/sleeping with them exclusively then there's obviously some sort of underlying reason you're doing it. Maybe you're just going for the easy targets because you know most guys won't go for a chick with a dick, or maybe you just really like the peen and don't want to admit it to yourself, or you're just treating it like a fetish and you're nothing but a tranny chaser, but there's a reason.

National High School Star vinsane01's Avatar

Transgendered 'women' are men. They dont have female reproductive organs and on top of that they have functional male organs. Having sex with them is gay, no matter what they look like. Even if they look like a female supermodels on the outside, No straight men will be able to disregard those b@lls@cks and an oversized counterpart of the female clitoris. OP shouldnt care too much about what others people think. You like them and i assume you like females as well, that makes you a bisexual. And there is nothing wrong with that, its okay. Now if you had sex with a transsexual, that is different. Especially if you didnt know that the dude had an artificially made v@gina.
    Last edited by vinsane01; 01-01-2015 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vinsane01
    Transgendered 'women' are men. They dont have female reproductive organs and on top of that they have functional male organs. Having sex with them is gay, no matter what they look like. Even if they look like a female supermodels on the outside, No straight men will be able to disregard those b@lls@cks and an oversized counterpart of the female clitoris. OP shouldnt care too much about what others people think. You like them and i assume you like females as well, that makes you a bisexual. And there is nothing wrong with that, its okay. Now if you had sex with a transsexual, that is different. Especially if you didnt know that the dude had an artificially made v@gina.
    Transsexual is under the umbrella of transgendered.

I think we make things too complex here. If you're a dude grabbing a ***** that is not yours during sex, that's gay sex. Why is this a discussion?

Good college starter

[QUOTE=StephHamann]Arsenal will not win anything with

Good college starter

I have a fu[COLOR="Black"]ck[/COLOR]in sick idea. Don't they say gay peoples brains are different to straight people. Not necessarily different but they think different.

These scientists can test which parts of your brain light up when you do certain tasks. They should test a guy while he is having sex with a tranny and see how his brain reacts. If it reacts the way gay mens minds do, then banging trannies is gay. If is the same as when you screw chicks, then I guess it isn't gay.

Someone needs to set this shit up and solve this once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    I have a fu[COLOR="Black"]ck[/COLOR]in sick idea. Don't they say gay peoples brains are different to straight people. Not necessarily different but they think different.

These scientists can test which parts of your brain light up when you do certain tasks. They should test a guy while he is having sex with a tranny and see how his brain reacts. If it reacts the way gay mens minds do, then banging trannies is gay. If is the same as when you screw chicks, then I guess it isn't gay.

Someone needs to set this shit up and solve this once and for all.
    You are an idiot.