Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: GT: Heat vs. Magic 2014/2015 29.12.2014

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Why do you always word things in this idiotic way? Bron had by far his most efficient seasons playing with Wade & Bosh - where's his efficiency now, eh? It's always one-sided with you clowns, and then you construct strawmen out of other people's rebuttals and demand apologies for them.

You're a riot you are.
    Did LeBron make Bosh worse or not?

Because then we can see if you actually make sense here..

Local High School Star Akhenaten's Avatar

Another late game situation where a basket is needed, another Wade iso from the top of the key after catching the ball at mid-court going away from the basket.

Why even take timeouts or pretend you're "drawing something up"?
    In 7 years under Spoelstra and this staff I've never seen a single innovative play.

6 secs left down 1 you want some at or going towards the basket so:

A) If you miss you can possibly get a putback/second shot

or

B) get a quick foul and still have a shot at a miracle 3 if the team makes both FT's.

But no let's run all the time off the clock on a very predictable low percentage play smh

College superstar

save for the 2006 playoff run, i dont think wade has ever been "clutch" on offense. great player, a top 50 ATG, but he isn't a closer. his streaky jumpshot reared its ugly head tonight against orlando, as it sabotaged a heat win.

why they kept going to him in the last 2 minutes of the game, iso after iso, is BEYOND me.

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    save for the 2006 playoff run, i dont think wade has ever been "clutch" on offense. great player, a top 50 ATG, but he isn't a closer. his streaky jumpshot reared its ugly head tonight against orlando, as it sabotaged a heat win.

why they kept going to him in the last 2 minutes of the game, iso after iso, is BEYOND me.
    Oh boy.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Good college starter Relinquish's Avatar

Justice served for that 40-13 FT margin.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Relinquish
    Justice served for that 40-13 FT margin.

Hey retard, but did you even watch the game? Wade entered with Miami down 5 (8 mins left), scored 15 points, and assisted 5. So he created 20 out of the 21 points. Creating 20 points in 8 minutes is great offense (with no turnovers and 3 missed shots); pity about the defense, and pity about the terrible final play-call (i.e. not clearing the side Wade was on for iso, allowing them just to double off of Norris Cole and force a bad shot). It was a terribly drawn up play. Cole can't hit a shot to save his life - what was he doing in there? Just allowed Orlando to throw defenders at Wade.