Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: GT: Denver Nuggets @ Chicago Bulls

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    rose IS playing his way back into rythm - and ya, we haven't seen WHAT he is consistently because of the lingering injuries - but you still gotta go with the sure-thing, stable crop.
    I agree, but I know both Rose himself and management are holding back. I'd co-sign putting all those guys over him as it stands right now. Even Wall, and Derrick outplayed him in their most recent meeting. But things can change the second we see Derrick being more aggressive, getting more minutes and putting more effort out there.

Curry is averaging 7.7 assist/3.4 turnovers with possibly the most stacked roster in the league. Westbrook is at 7.2 assists/3.8 turnovers without Durant most games and Perkins/Roberson getting lot of minutes. But Curry is a better PG? Curry is just as turnover prone and trigger happy as Russ.

Best PGs at running a team are Paul and Wall, Curry/Westbrook are the best scoring PGs, and Rose/Lilard/Lowry are the best mix of both styles.

We will see who steps up in the playoffs.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    I agree, but I know both Rose himself and management are holding back. I'd co-sign putting all those guys over him as it stands right now. Even Wall, and Derrick outplayed him in their most recent meeting. But things can change the second we see Derrick being more aggressive, getting more minutes and putting more effort out there.
    yeah - when rose IS on his game, i dont think even chris paul's in the convo. watching him turn cp3 into shredded beef in their h2h's a couple seasons back was enough for me. i know the guy's potential.

at their absolute best - westbrook and rose are totally unguardable, and imo, the best pointguards.

sure, they may not be the MOST "pure" at their posisiton, but so what? dominance > fundamentals, just ask shaq.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Curry is averaging 7.7 assist/3.4 turnovers with possibly the most stacked roster in the league. Westbrook is at 7.2 assists/3.8 turnovers without Durant most games and Perkins/Roberson getting lot of minutes. But Curry is a better PG? Curry is just as turnover prone and trigger happy as Russ.

Best PGs at running a team are Paul and Wall, Curry/Westbrook are the best scoring PGs, and Rose/Lilard/Lowry are the best mix of both styles.

We will see who steps up in the playoffs.
    Good post.