Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Gift suggestions to a girl

Quote Originally Posted by waseem780
    True lol I didnt put it in the right words. But friendzone's are SUPER rare and the only cases of that happening ive seen are guys who dont have the balls to ask the girl out or even flirt and remain friends for over 2 years. I am definitely not friendzoned. She has NEVER talked to me about other guys,. In fact she sort of asked me out once , she was like lets go watch this movie but I couldnt go that day cause I had a job interview. Then when I asked her to see the movie again , she said she's grounded by her parents. Think thats a bullshit excuse? well her its true cause her phone was taken away and her parents themselves brought it up when they were talkibg to her. Plus she invited me to watch the movie at HER house next week.
    Friendzoned doesn't have anything to do with going out, watching movies, flirting or anything. Most of the time the guys flirt and the girls ask the guys out. Friendzone simply means you waste your time getting a girl that won't let you bone her. Doesn't matter if she knows it or not.

Friendzone = onesided sexual affection while the other side befriends you. Nothing else.

Ide say its 30 min a day except on rare occasions. Plus I dont wanna smash her right now.

I agree with the general consensus. You don't need to buy random people you sometimes talk to any birthday gifts. And if you want to buy a gift because you want to smash down the line, that's even worse.

Just whip it out!

Sunshine State

You don't get gifts for girls unless they're your girlfriend or a very close friend. That's it.

Girls think its cute as **** to buy them gifts

NBA Superstar

candles.

NBA lottery pick

Girls think its cute as **** to buy them gifts
    She's 17, don't get her something that her mom could easily buy her at the mall. Get her something her parents probably won't buy her. A bottle of liquor or smoke her out.

Or just buy her favorite candy for her

Love Live Life

Lol. Nice read.

Ask yourself this: Did she get me a b-day gift or would she? If the answer is "No" then you shouldn't stress about it.

Also is you can smash any time then why waste the $40?

You need to think back to something she's said regarding things she likes. Give her something that makes her think 'wow, this guy remembers and listens to me.' Even if it's something small and cheap, it doesn't matter. It just has to prove that you listened to her and cared enough to remember. The friend zoned thing isn't an issue, she's already decided within the first 30 seconds of meeting you if she wants to be friends or more than that. Since she's 16 and you two talk often online, I doubt you're friend zoned. 16 year old girls don't waste time with male friends, that's what older women do.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocirap31
    You need to think back to something she's said regarding things she likes. Give her something that makes her think 'wow, this guy remembers and listens to me.' Even if it's something small and cheap, it doesn't matter. It just has to prove that you listened to her and cared enough to remember. The friend zoned thing isn't an issue, she's already decided within the first 30 seconds of meeting you if she wants to be friends or more than that. Since she's 16 and you two talk often online, I doubt you're friend zoned. 16 year old girls don't waste time with male friends, that's what older women do.
    I ended up buying her a chelsea keychain cause shes a fan of that soccer team and I bought her a necklace thay my friend whos a girl recommended.