Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Gift suggestions to a girl

Quote Originally Posted by lakers_forever
    Don't give her anything. If you aren't friendzoned already (I really doubt it since you talk to her everyday for 30 minutes - girls do that to their friends), you will be after the gift.

Gifts, Romantic messages, all that stuff are for girlfriends, not for girls you have never even kissed.

Do you want this girl as a friend or a as a girlfriend? I bet you want her as GF. So stop talking to her everyday. She must not know that she can have you anytime. Girls love a challenge. Stopping being there for her all the time and then get the balls to ask her out.

Is she rejects you, move on. Treat her nicely when she talks to you, but stop giving her attention. You don't need to ignore her, but don't keep initiating contact with her. She must know that you will not be her "girlfriend". Is she misses you, good for you. If she does not,, hey it's her loss.

Cheers.
    This. Or something small for a girl you are 100% going to bang (like you are on the way to her house to do it).

National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

Yeah, you're likely already in the friend zone. F*ck a gift. Just be direct, go in for the make out and if she rejects you, keep it moving. Too many hot single girls out there to be spending an hour a day with a girl you're not even with.

There is no such thing as a friend zone. If a girl likes you her answer towards me asking her out wont change whether I ask her out after 1 week or 5 months. The only thing that's a real friend zone is when you're friends for years

Magic Johnson

Since you don't know the girl that well, I would bring up her birthday and jokingly tell her you want to treat her to dinner at a nice restaurant. If she's down to go to a nice restaurant, you're in.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Lemme talk to her yo
    Creepiest poast of the week nominee.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    Since you don't know the girl that well, I would bring up her birthday and jokingly tell her you want to treat her to dinner at a nice restaurant. If she's down to go to a nice restaurant, you're in.
    Yeah that is a good tip except its not if she's into me , its WHEN i want to smash her and I feel like waiting. she's already invited me to her house multiple times too but i could never go cause of work,and other stuff

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Why the **** would you get her a present? No surer way to get in the friend zone. Also I find it incredibly amusing that you're acting like an expert when you're 17

Quote Originally Posted by waseem780
    There is no such thing as a friend zone. If a girl likes you her answer towards me asking her out wont change whether I ask her out after 1 week or 5 months. The only thing that's a real friend zone is when you're friends for years
    The answer doesn't change becuse you are in the friend zone.

A girl knows immediately if she wants the D or not. Looks & (subconscious)smell play the biggest roles. Friend zone just means 100% no, but nonsexual affection.
    The problem is that if there's a 50% chance and you wait and the affection shifts to non sexual you have a hard time to go back. The first few moments and days are the most important.

NBA All-star

this is a little bit like getting a magazine and cutting up all the letters just to spell out the fact that you are broke

Get her a vibrator for 20 bucks, not a dildo a vibrator. she will think about you everytime she uses it!

This is so contradictory.

If she isn't your GF don't give her anything. You really shouldn't give girls things unless they are your friend or your GF. If you really want to do something for her, just invite her to dinner and go bowling or something after dinner. It just doesn't make sense for you to break your head and be thoughtful when all you are doing is just talking to her a lot.

I bet you when the night is over, if you played your cards right and weren't a little bitch, you will probably get some action. If you give her a gift, that probably won't happen. She'll give you some fake ass reaction of how awesome it was for you to be thoughtful, but then she'll text her bff and let her know how creepy it is for you to give her things and perhaps that you are desperate. Then you'll be friend zoned.

Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    This is so contradictory.
    True lol I didnt put it in the right words. But friendzone's are SUPER rare and the only cases of that happening ive seen are guys who dont have the balls to ask the girl out or even flirt and remain friends for over 2 years. I am definitely not friendzoned. She has NEVER talked to me about other guys,. In fact she sort of asked me out once , she was like lets go watch this movie but I couldnt go that day cause I had a job interview. Then when I asked her to see the movie again , she said she's grounded by her parents. Think thats a bullshit excuse? well her its true cause her phone was taken away and her parents themselves brought it up when they were talkibg to her. Plus she invited me to watch the movie at HER house next week.

Diamonds. Go big or go home.