Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dan Gilbert called out on Iggy and Draymond regarding the foul. ETHER

"Hey guys, if you really want a @KingJames @cavs jersey I can arrange 20% off in our @CavsTeamShop :)"

Source

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Default Re: Dan Gilbert called out on Iggy and Draymond regarding the foul. ETHER

I am not a fan of either team but it has been disgusting to see Iguodala and Green foul Lebron in every single possession and get away with them.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Dan Gilbert called out on Iggy and Draymond regarding the foul. ETHER

Quote Originally Posted by Human Error
    I am not a fan of either team but it has been disgusting to see Iguodala and Green foul Lebron in every single possession and get away with them.
    Absolutely. It's gotten out of hand and then the commentators praise their 'defense'.

Made that high school varsity squad BBallZen83's Avatar

Haha, good find OP. Also congrats on giving Bron a little props this postseason. I know you are Kobe army, but it's about time both sides at least appreciate the greatness of both players because it doesn't come around often.

Did you catch Kobe's tweet defending Lebron? He get's it.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BBallZen83
    Haha, good find OP. Also congrats on giving Bron a little props this postseason. I know you are Kobe army, but it's about time both sides at least appreciate the greatness of both players because it doesn't come around often.

post tweet pls

Yea man ofcourse i did. Thats why i gotta start appreciating Bron man. Godbe knows what sup

https://mobile.twitter.com/kobebryan...15896658063362

Quote Originally Posted by SwayDizzle
    post tweet pls
    http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/page...g-lebron-james

Made that high school varsity squad BBallZen83's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SwayDizzle
    post tweet pls
    https://twitter.com/kobebryant/statu...15896658063362

There is the link to the tweet.

He is basically just defending Bron for needing help to get it done back with the Heat.

Love Live Life

Kobe is really classy for this one. Gained a lot more respect for him as a person after reading that.

After seeing how the Warriors have been hacking Bron I really wouldn't mind if the Cavs won this series.

I really don't like either team and I hate the way both teams play. Hope the refs call it down the middle tonight.

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

https://twitter.com/kobebryant/statu...15896658063362

There is the link to the tweet.

He is basically just defending Bron for needing help to get it done back with the Heat.
    Wow.

Have his stans committed mass suicide yet?

Is that the play where Bron traveled and then Iggy hacked him after the turn around?

I'd love to hear 90's fans and how hand checking isn't allowed anymore. Guy getting his whole jersey yanked off him and no call.

Gilbert is funny, after Lebron left in 2010, he was the first one to burn his jersey in effigy

Dan Gilbert, GTFO. You gave LeBron a flagrant 2 after he left for Miami.

College star

Dan Gilbert is a legend. He was right calling out Lebron back then and he is right backing Lebron up now.