Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: When we say "white players"

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    A full blooded dog > A mut
    Less healthy, though. Too much inbreeding. It's better to keep the gene pool diverse.

I believe its the blade effect except opposite.I believe they take all the weaknesses instead of all the strengths.

How many white people are 100% pure anything in today's american....not very many

They are mixed with irish or german or italian ect ect ect.Manu and them boys are 100% thats why they are way better athletes than the luke babbits of the league

I swear im not trolling mods...

Yea, you're not trolling... you're just dumb.

There are some legit "reasons" you can argue for white-US players not being as good as before, anymore... But those arguments are not coming from you...

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    Less healthy, though. Too much inbreeding. It's better to keep the gene pool diverse.
    not talking about health wise

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    What do the Jason Kidds and Blake Griffins qualify as?
    We'll know once and for all when Chappelle holds the next racial draft.

Banned

recruiters are overseas searching for the next white hope, where kobe said they are.

NBA rookie of the year

athletically speaking

A full blooded dog > A mut

[COLOR="White"]black male > [/COLOR]A pure blooded argentine male(manu ginboili) > An american mut male (kyle korver)

once again not trolling mods i really believe this
    In nature hybrids are often superior to pure breds as purebreds often suffer from a lack of genetic diversity and have a higher chance of negative recessive genes showing up.

Also their is no genetic way to tell apart a german from a englishmen from an irishman, etc. All happen to have euro dna.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    In nature hybrids are often superior to pure breds as purebreds often suffer from a lack of genetic diversity and have a higher chance of negative recessive genes showing up.

Also their is no genetic way to tell apart a german from a englishmen from an irishman, etc. All happen to have euro dna.
    Ill take a horse in a athletic compition over a mule any day.Also a Tiger over a Liger .

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by SHAQisGOAT
    In recent times... yea, most likely. All time? Nop...

Stockton
    West
    Bird
    McHale
    Walton

Tough to mess with.
    I agree, but the most recent of those players is stockton. you have to admit the track record for great white american player in the last 15 years has been abysmal. Everyone got on skip for saying not to draft white american players in the first round. Can you honestly say that wouldnt have worked out well over the last 15 years?

I think its just that we dont teach fundamentals as well in this country as we used to. The black players are athletic enough to be great despite lacking fundamentals (eg. dwight not know how to post up and still being a max player.) White players outside of america learn those fundamentals.

And some Neanderthal genes, but I think that applies to anyone not indegineous to sub-Saharan Africa (they didn't migrate out and interbreed with another species).

So, the purest homo sapiens are black.

Ill take a horse in a athletic compition over a mule any day.Also a Tiger over a Liger .
    Those are entirely different species, though. And you might prefer a mule for farm work. Anyway, we haven't been breeding humans to play basketball. So there isn't any pure bred basketball population. But maybe Wilt was trying to start something.
    Last edited by Marchesk; 01-05-2015 at 12:00 AM.

Jim Thorpe is the greatest athlete of all time and he's a "mut"

Moreover, he was born in Oklahoma which proves Oklahoma is the greatest state in the US.

Canada is the 51st state, so Nash counts. Two MVPs in the modern era. Kobe has one, Shaq has one.
    Steve nash was born in africa he's african.Gasol's were born in spain so they are spanish/latino.Andrea is full blooded italian not a drop of anything else in him.
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 01-05-2015 at 12:07 AM.

NBA rookie of the year

Maybe it's also that in some of those countries, you really only have the choice of soccer, the Olympics or Basketball to be great in?

We have a lot of sporting options in the US. A good percentage of blacks are limited to excelling in football, basketball or track & field. So that's where their efforts go.

Malcom Gladwell argues that it's not a genetic thing at all. It's a matter of what the population in question concentrates on. The white majority in the US has too many options to excel in a couple of areas. It the situation were reversed, we would see the opposite effect in basketball.

Which is what you're kind of seeing from the Euros, with soccer being their number one draw by far.

You see this with Latin America and baseball. Second only to soccer, depending on the country.
    Maybe it's also that in some of those countries, you really only have the choice of soccer, the Olympics or Basketball to be great in?
    Other than Football (which is 70% black) and baseball every other sport available to white Americans is popular in countries with significant white populations.

I dont know even what you are talking about.
    All of the great male tennis players recently have been non-american.
    Klitschko bros are non-america.
    lots of great non-american white hockey players
    lots of great non-american white golfers

Probably a lot of things im not even thinking of as I am american.
    Malcom Gladwell argues that it's not a genetic thing at all. It's a matter of what the population in question concentrates on. The white majority in the US has too many options to excel in a couple of areas. It the situation were reversed, we would see the opposite effect in basketball.
    I like Gladwell but he strikes me as overly PC a lot of the times.
    No offense to anyone
    You cannot possibly deny that black people who were the decendents of the atlantic slave trade are the most athletic group

African amercian track and field stars
    Jamaican, Trinidad and Tobago, cuban, etc stars

These group of people dominate track and field. Even african nations suck at track and field. Also a lot of these coutnries are poor. Eg. does anyone think of Jamaica as a very rich country?

Sorry if that offended people, but its hard to deny.

Steve nash was born in africa he's african.Gasol's were born in spain so they are spanish.
    LOL. I have wondered about something for a while. What do you call a white African who immigrates to America? Are they African American? What box do they check?

I agree, but the most recent of those players is stockton. you have to admit the track record for great white american player in the last 15 years has been abysmal. Everyone got on skip for saying not to draft white american players in the first round. Can you honestly say that wouldnt have worked out well over the last 15 years?

I think its just that we dont teach fundamentals as well in this country as we used to. The black players are athletic enough to be great despite lacking fundamentals (eg. dwight not know how to post up and still being a max player.) White players outside of america learn those fundamentals.
    I can agree with that. Compared to what it once was... you can call it abysmal, yea.

That's a great point, yes.
    You can also look at "economic reasons"... Regarding all of that, and to sum it up, whites (especially/mostly looking at "recent" immigrants) have "improved" exponentially since back in the day.