Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Chandler Parsons has lost all his athleticism in the span of one season

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    They blood test now, anything can be seen not only hgh.
    I wonder if guys will start using Insulin-like Growth Factor now, then.

Default Re: Chandler Parsons has lost all his athleticism in the span of one season

chandler never had athleticism.

why do you think he was always so slow and unplayable in 2k

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    chandler never had athleticism.

why do you think he was always so slow and unplayable in 2k
    I just remember him dunking on everyone when he was a Rocket.

He looks slow as shit and a bit portly as a Maverick.

Also no one falls for his half assed pump fake from 25 feet.

Very good NBA starter

Idk about his athleticism, but never been a big fan of how many 3's he attempts , regardless of his %'s. Used to think it was just Houston's system that lead to it, but now that he's in Dallas his game doesn't seem to have changed or improved

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    Idk about his athleticism, but never been a big fan of how many 3's he attempts , regardless of his %'s. Used to think it was just Houston's system that lead to it, but now that he's in Dallas his game doesn't seem to have changed or improved
    He was always a good role player. Luckily Dirk is paying his salary. But at least Ariza's shot is broke so Houston cant have all the gloating to themselves.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

He's never had much to begin with?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

His numbers may look good to the outside observer, but he's been really bad so far this year.

He gets the ball in only the best situations ever and he's not asked to do anything like make a move or create. His defense is slightly below average as well...

He'd be a nice value type player if he was making 8 million a year. The fact he makes as much as he does makes him absurdly over-valued for his price.

I'm still holding out hope that Rick can get him playing a different way, but ugh...games like tonight so far have been far too common. Just too many long stretches where he makes absolutely no impact on the damn game.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

I thought Dallas had a really good shooting coach? Turned Kidd into a spot up

I'm posting in here since there is no game thread, 8 straight stops from Dallas and the bench celebrates like they made dunk each time. Is it only Rondo? Something has changed about defensive effort man, feels good to see them actually play D.

The Chandler Parsons special. Miss wide open big 3...give up layup on other end.

Jesus...1-9 and just no impact at all.

Banned

Parsons has been playing ELITE defense since early December

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    Parsons has been playing ELITE defense since early December

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by StephHamann
    I'm posting in here since there is no game thread, 8 straight stops from Dallas and the bench celebrates like they made dunk each time. Is it only Rondo? Something has changed about defensive effort man, feels good to see them actually play D.
    yeah, when your team plays above-average or elite D it's just priceless. . Takes alot of effort and can't bank on just skills and talent (like you can for offense). A motivated Rondo and Ellis is a good duo of guards who can get there hands on some steals for sure. Tyson too is a former DPOY... Granted, it's just the nets

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    Granted, it's just the nets
    That's true, and overtime in this garbage game, mavs shoot 38%

I rule the local playground

you don't gain any muscle on HGH without insulin being added in...so I've heard