Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Default Re: BREAKING: Knicks Recieve Lance Thomas, Alex Kirk, Lou Amundsen and a 2019 2nd Rounder

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    It's upsetting honestly. We're doing the same dumb plan we did 5 years ago,

We're gonna throw 25 million a year at Marc Gasol and then what..

Melo and Gasol are gonna take up all our salary and the rest of the team will be crap.
    Give me one reason why Gasol would even consider signing with NYK. They can offer less money, their team is total shit and he's lived in Memphis forever. Why would he leave stability and a really good team for total turmoil and less money? Never gonna happen.

Default Re: BREAKING: Knicks Recieve Lance Thomas, Alex Kirk, Lou Amundsen and a 2019 2nd Rounder

I actually like it ok for the Knicks, 1st round picks are more valuable to them than any single player on the roster outside of Melo.

And it's laughable that they think Marc Gasol will go there

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    Give me one reason why Gasol would even consider signing with NYK. They can offer less money, their team is total shit and he's lived in Memphis forever. Why would he leave stability and a really good team for total turmoil and less money? Never gonna happen.
    Melo.

[COLOR="White"]lol[/COLOR]

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    Are you sure Memphis is gonna offer him max money?

Is he worth it

Cause I don't think so

Banned

Are you sure Memphis is gonna offer him max money?

Is he worth it

Cause I don't think so

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    No way he's worth Lebron or KD money

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

I would pay Marc Gasol the max without even flinching.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Magic731
    I would pay Marc Gasol the max without even flinching.
    Yeah paying a huge 7 footer that has weight issues 25 million a year when he's going into his 30's sounds real smart

Krust Kingz

To me it didnt matter what we got in return because its addition by subtraction... BYE BYE JR-****ing Smith

Yeah paying a huge 7 footer that has weight issues 25 million a year when he's going into his 30's sounds real smart
    Sounds Knick like we tried that with a 24year old guy a few years ago...

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    To me it didnt matter what we got in return because its addition by subtraction... BYE BYE JR-****ing Smith

Sounds Knick like we tried that with a 24year old guy a few years ago...
    I'm happy with that. But I want the team to actually rebuild the right way. Not just throw money at a sexy name.

Lou Amundsen

Knick fans are squirting in their pants over this acquisition. Easily the steal of the trade. He alone should guarantee some wins.