Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Is Derrick Rose one of the most unluckiest player ever?

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    you should figure out what the word "relative" is and how it is used because you clearly only have an elementary level of education. so let me reiterate what my post meant in a way you would understand. You can say the bulls were "winning" just considering averages of record, that doesnt mean shit really, especially in the east. But compared to actually competing against elite teams and the bulls with rose, they wernt "winning". by record, the bulls against elite teams in the years without rose had a losing record.

and again, i know you have low standards for your guy john wall, hence your defense of his 2nd place in most turnovers by a player and claiming that having 1 game above .500 in the eastern conference is "winning" in the nba, but dont project that on rose and the bulls, i have high standards for them.

Like i said, English isn't your strong suit. If a team wins more games than it loses they are a winning team regardless of their record the previous season. It doesn't matter whether you "consider" it winning or not.

Last years record does not affect this years record. If they won 70 games or 30 games last year they would still be sitting at 25-10 right now. Only an idiotic stan could say a 48-34 record isn't winning.

They made the 2nd round two years ago while Rose was styling on the bench.

Here lately they are winning in spite of him, not because of him.

If he played in Minny or Charlotte then you could say he was unlucky to play for such a crap organization. But unlucky to play on a team that still wins without him?

Last edited by tontoz; 01-06-2015 at 08:17 PM.

High School Varsity 6th Man meat's Avatar

Drazen Petrovic, Reggie Lewis and Hank Gathers?

NBA rookie of the year

Lebron James - 2/5, weightloss ruins his game