Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: French satirical magazine attacked in Paris

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool
    You say this stupid crap about EVERY SINGLE Islamic terrorist attack. It's useless. You aren't in Paris. You have no idea what's happening. Yet EVERY SINGLE ATTACK, you automatically try to deny that insane Islamic terrorists are doing what insane Islamic terrorists are doing. You sit at home, and no matter where crazy Islamic radicals are blowing something up in the world, here's bagelred, sitting at his desk, screaming that it's all made-up.
    Where is the post? Was it deleted by bagel or a mod? Everyone is entitled to their opinion, maybe if he said FFFFFFFFF ISLAM, he would be made mod here

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    In Europe there will be a big anti-muslim movement. These morons are digging their own graves.
    Thats what they want though. They want there to be a separation between the Muslims and the Non-Muslims so their organisations can become stronger. Have to say its working right now.

Local High School Star Andrew Wiggins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Where is the post? Was it deleted by bagel or a mod? Everyone is entitled to their opinion, maybe if he said FFFFFFFFF ISLAM, he would be made mod here
    "oldschool" is one of jeff/steve's account.

and this attack is truly disgusting. hopefully more of these satirical cartoons against mohammed pop up all over the place. free speech should always be preserved no matter who it offends

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
    "oldschool" is one of jeff/steve's account.

and this attack is truly disgusting. hopefully more of these satirical cartoons against mohammed pop up all over the place. free speech should always be preserved no matter who it offends
    That is not the answer. I am offended by a satirical drawing of the Prophet, but I am not gonna do anything violent about it, as you are allowed free speech. Maybe you should start drawing them, as you want innocent people to start dying for something you believe in. Don't be a coward, put your name on the blog and start drawing

Default Re: French satirical magazine attacked by terrorists in Paris

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Yeah, definitely terrible what has happened to them but were they retarded? In this current climate why would you want to endanger yourself? Its not like they were making a REAL political statement, just making trashy cartoons to get attention. Are lives worth risking for that?
    Because they aren't cowards like the scum in here who say things like 'they brought it on themselves'

Only a craven imbecile can't recognise that there is a REAL political statement in what they were doing, and in what they died for, which is that they (and Western society) will not be cowed into respectful silence by threats from religious fanatics. It is one of the oldest and most valuable principles of European culture, but OF COURSE you and other ISHiots would fail to comprehend any of this in the slightest.

God, i abhor cowards like you, who live comfortable lives because of the risks and great tasks taken on by the valiant of the past, only to repudiate all that they stood for because you worship comfort, peace, and security (i.e. servitude).

That is not the answer. I am offended by a satirical drawing of the Prophet, but I am not gonna do anything violent about it, as you are allowed free speech. Maybe you should start drawing them, as you want innocent people to start dying for something you believe in. Don't be a coward, put your name on the blog and start drawing
    Is this another muslim secretly revelling in the murder of journalists who have 'offended' your precious sensibilities?

Your incredible stupidity and ignorance offends me to the bone.

i have no interest in it but people that are compelled to shouldn't have to fear for their life because of oversensitive piece of shits that use islam as means for violence.

sounds like you're defending the terrorists just because they're the same religion as you...what a shock

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Is this another muslim secretly revelling in the murder of journalists who have 'offended' your precious sensibilities?

Your incredible stupidity and ignorance offends me to the bone.
    seriously. talking about journalists being murdered as if it's no big deal because it offends his religion. sadly, this mentality is shared by far too many people that identify themselves as muslims

Delusional idiots with guns are dangerous.

Terrorists are the Josh Smiths of Islam.

Addition by subtraction, I have no problem eradicating every single terrorist in the world, any race, any religion, any color, any country. If you get rid of them, everyone would appreciate all the religions. But we are blinded by what these retarded terrorists do, and don't you dare reply to this Dresta because you get so mad on the internet you start calling everyone names

In b4 out of context verses from the Qur'an

In before some Muslims starts crying about how these guys are only a small part of Islam and real Islam isn't like this and how Muslims are the real victims. Oh too late.

Disgusting.

Imdaman and his extremist ideas are the reason Islamic terrorism is so prevalent and deeply ingrained in Islamic culture.

Lad

Knew this thread would turn into Islamophobia.

Insidehoops, innit.

Terrorists are the Josh Smiths of Islam.
    This sounds wrong in many levels. Still,

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer
    This sounds wrong in many levels. Still,
    I said it in jest, but Islam would be better viewed without them. Addition by subtraction.

Can't believe I'm saying this... but Islam needs Stan Van Gundy in charge

It's nice to know that 38 out of a billion Muslims are against extremism.