Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: French satirical magazine attacked by terrorists in Paris

Quote Originally Posted by RagaZ
    Knew this thread would turn into Islamophobia.

Insidehoops, innit.
    Why can't you even have a conversation without expressing the dogmatic rhetoric and prejudices of your time? 'Islamophobia' is a nonsensical construct, and yet here you are employing the term; a non-muslim employing muslim propaganda in a thread about followers of Islam executing a bunch of journalists. Better start talking about Marxophobia (people who think Marxism is a bad idea), and right-wing-ophobia (people who constantly and incessantly preach hate against all things conservative). How about Nazophobia? Is that a pathology too? Is everyone who is anti-nazi mentally ill? You need to recognise that these are all ideologies, and no ideology is worthy of special respect and praise simply because it has a billion + simpletons who hold it dear.

When you grow up a bit you might realise that none of these are pathologies, and that different points of view are allowed without their being a mental illness.

Lad

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    In before some Muslims starts crying about how these guys are only a small part of Islam and real Islam isn't like this and how Muslims are the real victims. Oh too late.

Disgusting.

Imdaman and his extremist ideas are the reason Islamic terrorism is so prevalent and deeply ingrained in Islamic culture.
    Hello Pim Fortuyn/Geert Wilders.

If you werent aware, there are 1.6 billion Muslims.

So I noticed my post on this attack possibly being a False Flag was erased. To the moderator who did that, you are a dunce.

Lad

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Why can't you even have a conversation without expressing the dogmatic rhetoric and prejudices of your time? 'Islamophobia' is a nonsensical construct, and yet here you are employing the term; a non-muslim employing muslim propaganda in a thread about followers of Islam executing a bunch of journalists. Better start talking about Marxophobia (people who think Marxism is a bad idea), and right-wing-ophobia (people who constantly and incessantly preach hate against all things conservative). How about Nazophobia? Is that a pathology too? Is everyone who is anti-nazi mentally ill? You need to recognise that these are all ideologies, and no ideology is worthy of special respect and praise simply because it has a billion + simpletons who hold it dear.

When you grow up a bit you might realise that none of these are pathologies, and that different points of view are allowed without their being a mental illness.
    Where did i mention mental illness?

F*cking hell. Insecure tw*t. I wish we could discuss these things without bringing in generalizations. How many Muslims do you even know IRL?

Knew this thread would turn into Islamophobia.

Insidehoops, innit.

Hello Pim Fortuyn/Geert Wilders.

If you werent aware, there are 1.6 billion Muslims.
    Living in London you should be aware that many of its mosques and 'Islamic societies' have become breeding grounds for extremism. You can only not have noticed this through wilful ignorance, it has been so clear and observable:

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/f...hitchens200706

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer
    Better to post the actual cartoons

"I wouldn't have shot them myself, but they kinda maybe deserved to get killed for making a satirical image" -Imdaman and hundreds of millions "moderate" Muslims.

Where did i mention mental illness?

F*cking hell. Insecure tw*t. I wish we could discuss these things without bringing in generalizations. How many Muslims do you even know IRL?
    Phobias are mental illnesses, and defined by their irrationality you dense ****.

It's not my fault you can't understand the idiotic language you use - maybe you should think before employing terms you've simply annexed unthinkingly from others. Then you won't have to get all defensive after someone calls out your bullshit.

Default Re: French satirical magazine attacked in Paris

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Terrorists are the Josh Smiths of Islam.

Addition by subtraction, I have no problem eradicating every single terrorist in the world, any race, any religion, any color, any country. If you get rid of them, everyone would appreciate all the religions. But we are blinded by what these retarded terrorists do, and don't you dare reply to this Dresta because you get so mad on the internet you start calling everyone names

In b4 out of context verses from the Qur'an

Lad

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Phobias are mental illnesses, and defined by their irrationality you dense ****.

It's not my fault you can't understand the idiotic language you use - maybe you should think before employing terms you've simply annexed unthinkingly from others. Then you won't have to get all defensive after someone calls out your bullshit.
    How many Muslims do you know IRL?

LJJ so mad.

It is offensive. No one deserves to die over free speech abuse. But they should know what they will incite. To claim they didn't know better would be stupid. You can't reason with extremists. That does not make me moderate, that makes me a human with common sense. Take off your tinfoil hat bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Maksimilian
    I don't understand why we have to blame all "Muslims" every time an Islamist Terrorist attack like this occurs in the West. It would be like Muslims blaming all "White European Christians" every time America/France/England invade, rape, pillage, and occupy Middle Eastern lands.

We should realize that not all Muslims (Only ISIS and the like) are evil, and not all White Christians are evil(Only supporters of American/British/French foreign policy).

You know how best this would have been avoided? If France never killed millions of Algerians, Morrocons, Tunisians, Syrians, Libyans and Lebanese and forced so many refugees to seek shelter within their country.
    We should blame Serbia, they started WW1 and because of them the Ottomanian Empire was destroyed by France and GB -> Middle East occupied by the West.

Yes a bunch of innocent people were gunned down by raving lunatics and I'm not laughing about it and happy about it like you. That's exactly right.

Quote Originally Posted by Maksimilian
    We should realize that not all Muslims (Only ISIS and the like) are evil, and not all White Christians are evil(Only supporters of American/British/French foreign policy).

So American/British/French foreign policy is based on radical religious beliefs? You do realize that these countries are representative democracies, not crazy theocracies right? You do realize that the majority of the populations of these countries don't adhere to any religious belief right?